Ben Jones Memorial Trophy

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Forgive me if I've missed it, but I can't find any mention of this anywhere.

For those that don't know, Ben was a keen supporter of the Hograost and loved to get his bike as dirty as possible on Salisbury Plain each year. Ben unfortunately passed away last year and as a suitable tribute to him it was decided to have a trophy for the dirtiest bike in his honour.

I was the very proud winner last year and the trophy has pride of place near my computer.

I assume the trophy will be competed for again this year but have not seen any mention on here anywhere?

Sid

Set in stone Sid, stick it in the post or drop it off or bring it with you.

Would be great if someome PLEASE could get hold of Bens MUM or DAD or a member of family to persent it again.

Saturday night 5.00 LAST BIKE IN, presentation 5.30

All rules made up by me as we go along :thumb

Set in stone Sid, stick it in the post or drop it off or bring it with you.

Would be great if someome PLEASE could get hold of Bens MUM or DAD or a member of family to persent it again.

Saturday night 5.00 LAST BIKE IN, presentation 5.30

All rules made up by me as we go along :thumb

I'll talk to the family, let you know asap.

Is there a prize for who arrives on the dirtiest bike? :D

I reckon competion is going to be tough this year. Looks like the new beasty will be getting christened off road at this event....
If anyone from Bahnstomers is reading this, i will look after it as i know these GSA dont like mud.....:thumb

Brong on the mud.:blast

As the current holder of the trophy (I picked it up from Sid at the weekend:D) I can assure you the Ben Jones Memorial Trophy for dirtiest bike will there to win:thumb

Back
Top Bottom