Thread: other bikes

other bikes

I hope there wont be any other strange bikes (other than airheads) for this smelling of wee thingy

Wots the rules

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Having reciently introduced some american soft toothed gremlins to my driveshaft. I will have to come on my K bike unless the new much harder prossesed cheese for my drive shaft kills them off

Quote Originally Posted by bumpmuncher View Post
    Having reciently introduced some american soft toothed gremlins to my driveshaft. I will have to come on my K bike unless the new much harder prossesed cheese for my drive shaft kills them off
    Well at least you have got one (airhead that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post
    Of Course you can come
    As long as you ride or turn up with or on the requisite standard of Motorcycle..

Air cooled, Shaft Drive, Twin cylinder,,,, 2 or 3 wheeled...

the general gist of whats allowed. quote from this thread whats it all about

and the reply to a 1200 owner who asked about the event
    Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post
    Part ex your 1200 for a superior airhead model..
    the WeeKend is just for the old fart type bikes..
    as it's mainly a workshop event..
    UNLESS of course you already have an airhead as well as the inferior 1200..
    Then just come along with the aforementioned airhead...........

No charges at all, you buy your own beer or cider from the barrels and curry is available on fri night for a reasonable price, BBQ Sat, same system...

OOOOO I do love a wind up

We appreciate that old airheads and indeed their owners might have problems and might suffer breakdowns and leaks.

Providing you are a genuine airhead owner, we don't mind if you arrive by other means such as wobbybox or car. Bikes or even bits of bikes can be brought on trailers and assembled/repaired during weekend.

I even have to remove my non-airhead bikes from the workshop for the weekend as they are not allowed in for the duration.

Due to the numbers attending this year we won't fit all the bikes in anyway so priority is obviously for all bikes that will be worked on in one way or another. Other bikes can still be under cover in stable block and in garage.

Hopefully we will have better weather this year and manage to get out for a decent rideout.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    We appreciate that old airheads and indeed their owners might have problems and might suffer breakdowns and leaks.

Providing you are a genuine airhead owner, we don't mind if you arrive by other means such as wobbybox or car. Bikes or even bits of bikes can be brought on trailers and assembled/repaired during weekend.

I even have to remove my non-airhead bikes from the workshop for the weekend as they are not allowed in for the duration.

Due to the numbers attending this year we won't fit all the bikes in anyway so priority is obviously for all bikes that will be worked on in one way or another. Other bikes can still be under cover in stable block and in garage.

Hopefully we will have better weather this year and manage to get out for a decent rideout.
    grand as owt, owny proper owd bikes alahd me owd duck (derbyshire speak)

airheads

many people on here are ready to buy one just to attend!

as the rules state, air cooled and owd thats what makes it different. still dont smell of wee though

**air cooled and owd thats what makes it different. still dont smell of wee though**

Give it time you will

Am I in time to book a bit of Euro Assist on the RT as the steering damper appears to have disintegrated?
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!