other bikes

jaber

Reaction score
I hope there wont be any other strange bikes (other than airheads) for this smelling of wee thingy

Wots the rules:augie

Having reciently introduced some american soft toothed gremlins to my driveshaft. I will have to come on my K bike unless the new much harder prossesed cheese for my drive shaft kills them off :D

Having reciently introduced some american soft toothed gremlins to my driveshaft. I will have to come on my K bike unless the new much harder prossesed cheese for my drive shaft kills them off :D

Well at least you have got one:thumb2 (airhead that is)

Of Course you can come :thumb2
As long as you ride or turn up with or on the requisite standard of Motorcycle..

Air cooled, Shaft Drive, Twin cylinder,,,, 2 or 3 wheeled...:thumb

the general gist of whats allowed. quote from this thread whats it all about

and the reply to a 1200 owner:eek: who asked about the event
Part ex your 1200 for a superior airhead model..
the WeeKend is just for the old fart type bikes..
as it's mainly a workshop event..
UNLESS of course you already have an airhead as well as the inferior 1200..
Then just come along with the aforementioned airhead...........

No charges at all, you buy your own beer or cider from the barrels and curry is available on fri night for a reasonable price, BBQ Sat, same system...

OOOOO I do love a wind up :rob

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:clap:clap:clap:D:D:D:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

We appreciate that old airheads and indeed their owners might have problems and might suffer breakdowns and leaks.:D

Providing you are a genuine airhead owner, we don't mind if you arrive by other means such as wobbybox or car. Bikes or even bits of bikes can be brought on trailers and assembled/repaired during weekend.

I even have to remove my non-airhead bikes from the workshop for the weekend as they are not allowed in for the duration.:)

Due to the numbers attending this year we won't fit all the bikes in anyway so priority is obviously for all bikes that will be worked on in one way or another. Other bikes can still be under cover in stable block and in garage.

Hopefully we will have better weather this year and manage to get out for a decent rideout.

We appreciate that old airheads and indeed their owners might have problems and might suffer breakdowns and leaks.:D

Providing you are a genuine airhead owner, we don't mind if you arrive by other means such as wobbybox or car. Bikes or even bits of bikes can be brought on trailers and assembled/repaired during weekend.

I even have to remove my non-airhead bikes from the workshop for the weekend as they are not allowed in for the duration.:)

Due to the numbers attending this year we won't fit all the bikes in anyway so priority is obviously for all bikes that will be worked on in one way or another. Other bikes can still be under cover in stable block and in garage.

Hopefully we will have better weather this year and manage to get out for a decent rideout.

grand as owt, owny proper owd bikes alahd:augie me owd duck (derbyshire speak)

airheads

many people on here are ready to buy one just to attend!

as the rules state, air cooled and owd thats what makes it different. still dont smell of wee though :eek:

**air cooled and owd thats what makes it different. still dont smell of wee though**

Give it time you will:augie:D

Back
Top Bottom