BWM Pants?

Wraithwrider

I tried on a pair of blue/white 'trolleys' at Ocean BMW in Plymuff today. Good fit and reduced from £255 to £120.

They are quite lightweight with vents zips on the upper leg and armour at the knees. They also have grey suede on the o/s of the inner thigh area.

Does anyone have any experience of there particular pants. They do em in black/grey too I think.

A good buy or wot?

Savanna

They sound like Savanna trousers. £120 would be ok if it includes the gore-tex inners. If it's the old v2 or even v1 it sounds like less good value.

Other than that I've had a pair of the v1 and v2 and really like them.

Rallye 1 trousers had some nice trousers but dont have any pockets. Cool in summer and waterproof with the liners in but definately not for winter use.

Sound like my Rallye 1 trousers.
I have a pair in grey/black, and a pair in blue/white. The second pair were bought to replace the first pair after I put on weight (even though they are both marked the same size, there is a considerable difference).

They also seem to be cut the same way as the Atlantis gear - I suspect that if they fit you well, very little else will (ie Hein Gericke, Belstaff etc)

Bought them to go off roading, and in that role they are great. They have also become my standard road wear in the current weather, in preference to both my 'Airflow' and 'Denim' trousers.

I havent crashed in them, so cant comment on protection. But outside of my Atlantis 2 trousers I would easily rate these as the best trousers I have ever bought.

I do not have the goretex linings, and paid about £120 per pair in the SLM Christmas sales of 2002 and 2003 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom