Who has the highest mileage F800?

Any part numbers for the new mains stand Micky?

Not offhand Peter ... but I'll get it for you in the week when I next go through to Rainbow :thumb

They just tell me what I owe them .... I just pay them :D

:beerjug:

The day I broke it out of its crate (March 2008) ...

i-8C8FBQB-L.jpg

I've been out the country for a while but, you've changed :D

Great to hear your knees are holding up & the F800 is going strong. I just dropped back onto the site as I'm contemplating buying a 90k kms F650 twin & your post reminded me it'll be ok, thanks :beerjug:

I used the SW Motech stand same design and much easier to get bike on stand than curved standard one and only £99.99 new from E Bay

Micky

Have you changed or modified the suspension?

Cheers

What is the mileage now Micky and hows is the bike going? what is planned for the 800 in 2017 - hopefully loads of miles. Cheers, Dean

What is the mileage now Micky and hows is the bike going? what is planned for the 800 in 2017 - hopefully loads of miles. Cheers, Dean

Just had a week in Ireland, then a week in Wales, and then a week in Belgium :D

sco[I said:
[/I]tboxer;4703725]Never mind that. Has he washed it yet? :hide

i-TG4cPm3-L.jpg

128,000 + miles, photograph taken two days ago after washing and polishing :D

No rust, no corrosion, no problems worth speaking of ...

Pyrenees in June for two weeks, with maybe a few days away in der Eifels or Süd Schwarzwald sometime soon or in between time :D

"So Many Roads ...So Little Time"

Just had a week in Ireland, then a week in Wales, and then a week in Belgium :D

i-TG4cPm3-L.jpg

128,000 + miles, photograph taken two days ago after washing and polishing :D

No rust, no corrosion, no problems worth speaking of ...

Pyrenees in June for two weeks, with maybe a few days away in der Eifels or Süd Schwarzwald sometime soon or in between time :D

"So Many Roads ...So Little Time"

Nice one Micky. What's the fancy pink bit on your pillion peg frame?

Nice one Micky. What's the fancy pink bit on your pillion peg frame?

Looks like a lifting handle, useful for old fellers to get their bikes onto the centre stand! :hide

Wunderlich lifting handle, used for old fellers with metal knees, to get their bikes on to the centre stand :D

The blue/black finish faded with time (handle not knees) :D :D

query

Hi Mickey could i ask what seat you have fitted please, is it the wunderlich recoverd? Cheers Ray

Nice one Micky,looks more like a 28,000 mile bike.
It was hearing your praises for the 800 inspired me to get mine,thanks:D I'm loving it.

Hi Mickey could i ask what seat you have fitted please, is it the wunderlich recoverd? Cheers Ray

Hi Ray, yes it was the Wunderlich seat recovered by Tony Archer :thumb

Because of how Wunderlich had covered the seat, what with my wobbly knees, I wore through the stitching getting my leg across :eek:

i-qWhQjQN-L.jpg

Recovered by Tony Archer we made sure the seams were not going to be in the way :thumb

Nice one Micky,looks more like a 28,000 mile bike.
It was hearing your praises for the 800 inspired me to get mine,thanks:D I'm loving it.

Ta :thumb

Cheers for the info Micky, looks nice, At Stocksbridge so tonys just over the hill from me :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom