Furry-Boots to Ullapool

wully

Reaction score
Is what I'll be doing on Friday PM- dunno what time I'll be clearing off though.

Any o' youse 'Fit-likers' going over?

:beerjug:

Thanks for reminding me you're all sunning yourselves out in the Hebs while I polish a seat in Aberdeen....

Looking forward to the run over and back:JB

Can i stick ma oar in Wull as i am a second generation fit liker!!!! the guys at the work sometimes hina got a clue when i lapse into the bits o doric that i inherited fae my maw. Two visitors fae sooth o the border coming up wi me n another gser we are going up by the longest maist scenic route we can collectively dream up as long as we arrive some time afore beer n nosh time

Will be looking to head across direct from work (Westhill) on Friday and hoping for a flier around half two accompanied by KBLR aka Roy and we will be stopping at the Argyll for friday night before scooting up north to Orkney on the Sat

Jim

Will be looking to head across direct from work (Westhill) on Friday and hoping for a flier around half two accompanied by KBLR aka Roy and we will be stopping at the Argyll for friday night before scooting up north to Orkney on the Sat

Jim

Dunno yet what time I'll be leaving:augie but I'll maybe see you on the road.:beerjug:

My mate and I are heading over tomorrow morning.
Probably set off early and have a slow pootle over.
Forecast aint too bad.
Just drove over from the West Coast today and the weather was shooperb when I left.

Also, you'll be pleased to hear -the midge count was low........whoop

Back
Top Bottom