Booking now open!

Any unsigned crud catchers!

Hi guys, I`ll be there - you can`t miss me, my tent will be on fire due to the further field testing of the BBQ! :D

Find me if you owe me wine....................:beerjug:

Regards,
Mark
www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

4727573587_faf471fbde.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

4745247425_0e24fbb53e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Folks,

Is this open to anybody? I have a baby GS (650) and my mate has a fjr which i am trying to convert him to the dark side!

Cheers:confused:

We're back again!!

Booked and paid for myself and HWMBO! :p

See you all there....

eeek :eek: i just realised what is the altitude of the camp sight so i can find out what oil i need 10/40 or 20/50.
will i need a tent:confused: how will tuck me in:confused: will teddy be safe:confused: can we still shoot lancastreans with a bow and arrow from the steps of st Bartholomeus standing on one leg shouting thats for Edmond's codpiece :eek
and i Have not started packing!:blast

ok i will just go and have a not stand up with a damp cloth on my head for a bit.

eeek :eek: i just realised what is the altitude of the camp sight so i can find out what oil i need 10/40 or 20/50.
will i need a tent:confused: how will tuck me in:confused: will teddy be safe:confused: can we still shoot lancastreans with a bow and arrow from the steps of st Bartholomeus standing on one leg shouting thats for Edmond's codpiece :eek
and i Have not started packing!:blast

ok i will just go and have a not stand up with a damp cloth on my head for a bit.

You'll also need lead HB pencils to stick up each nostril :thumb

I'm paid and in!

Well I've finally been able to clear my schedule, so look forward to catching up with everyone.

I will be heading up from Northampton to Derby via a ride in the country if anyone wants to join me.

Cheers

PL

Well I've finally been able to clear my schedule, so look forward to catching up with everyone.

I will be heading up from Northampton to Derby via a ride in the country if anyone wants to join me.

Cheers

PL

Thanks Paul :thumb

We will be going from stratford on avon on the friday if you want to join us!

Back
Top Bottom