I'm packed...

Mr K

Reaction score
..and ready to roll in the morning.

See you in a boozer in Ullapool over the weekend.*

:beerjug:

* I realise the prospect does not fill everyone with joy, but WTF?

Not packed, bike still needs work, I have work tomorrow, currently trying to convert a shed to a kennel, which I need to get finished before I go. :mad:

See you in a boozer in Ullapool over the weekend.*

:beerjug:

Ditto.

As long as I get the kennel finished. :blast

Not packed, bike still needs work, I have work tomorrow, currently trying to convert a shed to a kennel, which I need to get finished before I go. :mad:

Ditto.

As long as I get the kennel finished. :blast

Don't let me take these pretzels on a nice weekend away ....and home again...

:D

I hope they travel well. :D

I found a snack-sized pack of Penn State pretzels in Tesco yesterday, but "sweet chili" flavour.

Not too bad. Haven't tried the ready salted, doesn't have the same appeal. Don't worry, I've just amended my bunkhouse booking to Saturday night only, but I am still coming. :drool

Packed? I've unpacked and taken up residence in The Celidh Place since about 4. :D

Never been here before so taking the opportunity to research the local hostelries as I'm not barred from any so far.

Celihd Place does an excellent Moule Frite, don't have Smirnoff but an acceptable alternative and bottled diet coke. Currently working my way back after my evening constitutional and in The Ferry Boat Inn, they have Smurf but only draft coke so I shall be moving on.

Ride safe you lot, I shall return shortly :jager

The Seaforth by the pier is the current location, pub of the year in 2007 apparently.

Smurf and diet coke by the tin, happy days.

Free wi-fi if you have a meal, but it's not transferable, the nice people eating at the table beside me were happy to let me have their allowance, but waitress say no :-(

Will have a couple of more Smurfs to kill the tin of diet coke before moving on, waste not want not. :augie

Just got home from three days in.........wait for it........Scotland:flag

Now unpacking one bike and packing the other:blast

See you all tomorrow:beerjug:

Just home from 2 weeks offshore and have sorted some accomodation in the same hotel as Mr Thunder no less. Still not decided wether to go on the Ural outfit or the GS yet. The Urals never been that far to my knowledge. I should put a machine gun on the sidecar to give it that authentic look but don't want to get mistaken for a Taxi.... boom boom

Not sure what time i'll get there as I have a breakfast appointment until around 11am over here and it will take me around 4 hours in the ural or 2 1/2 on the bike... we'll see

Have fun and see you all tomorrow:beerjug::beerjug:

Back fae Glaschu fae meetings an' van traumas - unlike a'budy else, wur bikes ur running better than wur van is. Am vaguely packed, ie stuff lying in heap oan the flair, bike poised facin' the garage door in anticipation of early ish start tae meet Cunning Fox, his better 1/2 and Raboomdea fur 2nd breakie @ the welly, burp mmmmm decisions, bacon buttie or black puddin doubler :drool ??

Meeting Cunning and Tracy for a wee cheeky McMuffin as a starter then off to Welly for seconds...Random packing done..for everything else theres Mastercard!!!

Same here, just a few bungies from completion :thumb2 my travelling companion should arrive within the hour and I will be rolling, Tyndrum tonight and onwards to Ullapool on the morrow, the weather is causing me some concerns though, where are the roiling dark clouds? the hailstorms :nenau
Stewart

Same here, just a few bungies from completion :thumb2 my travelling companion should arrive within the hour and I will be rolling, Tyndrum tonight and onwards to Ullapool on the morrow, the weather is causing me some concerns though, where are the roiling dark clouds? the hailstorms :nenau
Stewart

They are on back order ala TT type stylee, suns splitting the pavement here this morning, with some cloud and the occasional RAF Tornado in the sky. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom