Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad news :(

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    OMG, hope hes ok and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I always knew that dancin was bad for ya health. If it's not a bodily injury, it often leads to an itchy willy and a trip to the little brolly nurse

Best wishes to Chris and his op

Anything I can do during the weekend to help out, just give me a shout.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Best wishes for a speedy recovery as everyone has said.
    Should be there pretty early friday or maybe evn thurs so count me in if you need any help with anything.
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

Best wishes for you and yours... Though I don't have an airhead... and won't be in attendance... I'd be happy to collect anything you guys need from local shops (i.e. food, drinks etc) and drop if off. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Sounds as if he is in good hands with the hospitals neuro team

.... the actions of the door staff beggars belief I may be wrong but I thought new legislation was in place to ensure that 'bouncers' didnt do this sort of thing anymore (http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pag...pervision.aspx) ... when things settle down, read this over and then tackle the Licensee regarding what happened (personally I would be taking legal advice regarding the actions of the door staff and the circumstances surrounding the entire incident .. could it have been prevented?)

anyway .. hope he is on the mend and sounds as Proff and Babs have the weekend covered

Sorry to hear that, Sid and Ann

Hope all is going to be ok and he makes a speedy recovery................with parents like you two........................he will
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Best wishes.
    1150GS , Yamaha FJ1200. Moto Guzzi California 3.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I can assure you they are very much appreciated.

It has been a very long day and I'm very tired now but I wanted to post on here and share my thoughts.

We are grateful for the offers of help even from those who will not be attending. I knew I could rely on you guys to be understanding.

Next weekend will be a brilliant weekend.

Big thanks again to Proff and Babs and all of you, it will be a team effort and all the better for it.

Cheers

Sid

Very sorry to hear this.

Best wishes

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    That must have been a dreadful phone call for your wife and you to receive at that hour of the morning Crapaud, the sort that every parent dreads I'm sure. Sincere best wishes to your son for a continuing recovery and I'm sure that your Gentlemens Weekend will be a resounding success.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Best wishes

Sid & Ann
    All the best to Peter

Sorry spoke with Keith earlier but did not graps the magnitude of this until just.

Arriving Thur to stay with your neighbours again, Roy with you, so anything that needs doing let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes to you all.

(The lads obviously take after you)

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    Blimey, what a shocker ( the airhead joke that is ) and I hope all is well, in fact we all know it will be well.

Take care
    Remember, we are only here for a good time, not a long time !

Blimey sorry to hear the news Sid, best wishes all round.

Get well soon 'little un' x

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Wow, just tuned into the site to see the daily banter and the first thing I read is this thread. What heart stopping news to be getting at 04.30 of a morning.

Sid and Ann, both Jill and I are really sorry to here this news and wish Peter a full recovery.

Take care both.

Val & Jill
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Say little....... observe all. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sid, sorry to hear about Peter.

Hopefully he will be fine, body's are tough things... I had (still have) a depressed skull fracture which was a 'present' from another biker in 1986. Hospitalised for some time but there was no lasting effect (some may disagree though ). Just be prepared for mood swings for a while when he comes home.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    I had (still have) a depressed skull fracture which was a 'present' from another biker in 1986. Hospitalised for some time but there was no lasting effect (some may disagree though ). Just be prepared for mood swings for a while when he comes home.

aaaah....so that explains it all.....

"If you knew when you were going to die, would you live your life differently?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast