Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad news :(

Sorry to hear this bad news Sid and Mrs Sid, best wishes for a speedy recovery
    the young bady does mend alot faster than ours.
    PS: if i can Nurse our Kenny along a bit qwiker i'll be with you in the afternoon to help with ANYthing that may need doing.
    Lyn.

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sid, I have to applaud you....you are for sure the most balanced and nicest psycho lithium dependant nut job airhead yoghurt brained freak that I know

Good luck for the wee-kend and sincerest best wishes to your lad.
    सत्यमेव जयते

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    Sid, I have to applaud you....you are for sure the most balanced and nicest psycho lithium dependant nut job airhead yoghurt brained freak that I know

:
    Have you ever met Sid

All the best to you guys and I hope Peter gets well soon

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Bed Available

Hi Sid and Anne, sympathies are with you and yours, you are probably in the Hymer at Swansea, if not we have a bed and a board if you need you are more than welcome (50 miles door to door.) All the best.
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

www.humvee-graphics.com Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sid and Anne, all the best for your lad-hope everything goes to plan, Proff and Barb hope everything goes well with your son's op' next week.
    Visit our web shop for stickers/graphics/pannier wrap kits for your GS/Adventure bike
    web shop; www.humvee-graphics.com The originals and the best
    Limited range of our products available on e-bay, our shop; humveegraphics
    Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics

Bloody hell
    Very sorry to hear of the lads ( both of them )
    Like every other poster on here, I hope everything gets better for them as quick as it can
    I was/ am coming down early to the event
    If there is owt I can help with in any way, I will of course

Best wishes to you all and a speedy recovery for both lads. Let me know if there's anything I can bring or help with, as I,m less than an hour away from the Wee-Kend.

Jesus, you're having a bloody bad luck run at the minute, let's hope it changes very very soon.

Fingers and everything crossed that all will be well, sure it will

In my thoughts, best wishes to you/family

I wish him a speedy recovery Sid so sorry to hear about this.

Just seen this Sid - best wishes to Peter for a speedy recovery

As someone already said lads are tough sods and I'm sure he'll be up and about soon.

Spent the day in hospital with him today.

He has been on oxygen for last 24 hours but seems better now. Was vomitting a bit but again not too bad. Blood pressure has improved so overall they are happy enough with his condition. He will have another brain scan on Tuesday to check internal swelling. Won't be released until at least Wednesday so we are stayinmg up here in Swansea until then.

Thanks again for best wishes.

Cheers

Sid

Blog Entries
    I always find it difficult knowing what to say on these kind of issues, so personal and so serious.......I just hope everything turns out good for everyone.
    Another reason to count my blessings it would seem.
    Always easier speaking in person, which I hope to do so on Friday.
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

Hi Sid,

Sorry to hear about your young one and hope me recovers quickly without any issues

My issues this morning seems neglible to yours that is for sure, best of luck

Sid/Ann only just read this, hope Peter ok.

I'm just outside Cardiff if you need any help/place to stay you only have to say the word.

Dream Maker
    Hope all goes well Sid and Peter makes a speedy recovery.
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

He's had a better day today.

Blood pressure much better and off drip and oxygen. Had some colour back in his face.

After an hour of visiting time when his friends came in he was noticeably tired and complaining of severe head aches but overall much improved.

He is cheduled for more blood tests on Monday and another brain scan on Tuesday and if all is well he may be discharged on Wednesday or Thursday. Ann has been given the time off work so she will stay here as long as needed and I''ll return to Devon by Thursday.

Anyone arriving early for Wee-kend, just make yourself at home at my place and help yourself to anything you need.

Hopefully we will remember to put up the sign posts from Stibb Cross but if anyone gets lost just ask for Sid's place and the locals should point you in the right direction. If not call Proff and he should be able to help.

Proff is in charge of getting the beer and cider so whatever else I forget to organise we should be alright for booze.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast