Bad news :(

Sorry to hear that, Sid and Ann

Hope all is going to be ok and he makes a speedy recovery................with parents like you two........................he will:thumb2

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I can assure you they are very much appreciated.:)

It has been a very long day and I'm very tired now but I wanted to post on here and share my thoughts.

We are grateful for the offers of help even from those who will not be attending. I knew I could rely on you guys to be understanding.

Next weekend will be a brilliant weekend.:D

Big thanks again to Proff and Babs and all of you, it will be a team effort and all the better for it.:)

Cheers

Sid

That must have been a dreadful phone call for your wife and you to receive at that hour of the morning Crapaud, the sort that every parent dreads I'm sure. Sincere best wishes to your son for a continuing recovery and I'm sure that your Gentlemens Weekend will be a resounding success.

Best wishes

Sid & Ann
All the best to Peter

Sorry spoke with Keith earlier but did not graps the magnitude of this until just.

Arriving Thur to stay with your neighbours again, Roy with you, so anything that needs doing let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes to you all.

(The lads obviously take after you) :thumb

Wow, just tuned into the site to see the daily banter and the first thing I read is this thread. What heart stopping news to be getting at 04.30 of a morning.

Sid and Ann, both Jill and I are really sorry to here this news and wish Peter a full recovery.

Take care both.

Val & Jill

Sid, sorry to hear about Peter.

Hopefully he will be fine, body's are tough things... I had (still have) a depressed skull fracture which was a 'present' from another biker in 1986. Hospitalised for some time but there was no lasting effect (some may disagree though :D). Just be prepared for mood swings for a while when he comes home.

I had (still have) a depressed skull fracture which was a 'present' from another biker in 1986. Hospitalised for some time but there was no lasting effect (some may disagree though :D). Just be prepared for mood swings for a while when he comes home.

aaaah....so that explains it all..... ;)

Sorry to hear this bad news Sid and Mrs Sid, best wishes for a speedy recovery
the young bady does mend alot faster than ours.
PS: if i can Nurse our Kenny along a bit qwiker:augie i'll be with you in the afternoon to help with ANYthing that may need doing.
Lyn.

Sid, I have to applaud you....you are for sure the most balanced and nicest psycho lithium dependant nut job airhead yoghurt brained freak that I know :thumb2

Good luck for the wee-kend and sincerest best wishes to your lad.:beerjug:

Sid, I have to applaud you....you are for sure the most balanced and nicest psycho lithium dependant nut job airhead yoghurt brained freak that I know :thumb2

:

Have you ever met Sid :eek ;)

All the best to you guys and I hope Peter gets well soon :)

Andres

Bed Available

Hi Sid and Anne, sympathies are with you and yours, you are probably in the Hymer at Swansea, if not we have a bed and a board :eek: if you need you are more than welcome (50 miles door to door.) All the best.:beerjug:

Sid and Anne, all the best for your lad-hope everything goes to plan, Proff and Barb hope everything goes well with your son's op' next week.

Bloody hell
Very sorry to hear of the lads ( both of them )
Like every other poster on here, I hope everything gets better for them as quick as it can
I was/ am coming down early to the event
If there is owt I can help with in any way, I will of course

Best wishes to you all and a speedy recovery for both lads. Let me know if there's anything I can bring or help with, as I,m less than an hour away from the Wee-Kend.

:eek:

Jesus, you're having a bloody bad luck run at the minute, let's hope it changes very very soon.

Fingers and everything crossed that all will be well, sure it will:thumb

In my thoughts, best wishes to you/family:thumb

Back
Top Bottom