Bad news :(

Just seen this Sid - best wishes to Peter for a speedy recovery :comfort

As someone already said lads are tough sods and I'm sure he'll be up and about soon.

Spent the day in hospital with him today.

He has been on oxygen for last 24 hours but seems better now. Was vomitting a bit but again not too bad. Blood pressure has improved so overall they are happy enough with his condition. He will have another brain scan on Tuesday to check internal swelling. Won't be released until at least Wednesday so we are stayinmg up here in Swansea until then.

Thanks again for best wishes.

Cheers

Sid

I always find it difficult knowing what to say on these kind of issues, so personal and so serious.......I just hope everything turns out good for everyone.
Another reason to count my blessings it would seem.
Always easier speaking in person, which I hope to do so on Friday.
:thumb2

Hi Sid,

Sorry to hear about your young one and hope me recovers quickly without any issues :beerjug:

My issues this morning seems neglible to yours that is for sure, best of luck :thumb2

Sid/Ann only just read this, hope Peter ok.

I'm just outside Cardiff if you need any help/place to stay you only have to say the word.

He's had a better day today.:)

Blood pressure much better and off drip and oxygen. Had some colour back in his face.:)

After an hour of visiting time when his friends came in he was noticeably tired and complaining of severe head aches but overall much improved.

He is cheduled for more blood tests on Monday and another brain scan on Tuesday and if all is well he may be discharged on Wednesday or Thursday. Ann has been given the time off work so she will stay here as long as needed and I''ll return to Devon by Thursday.

Anyone arriving early for Wee-kend, just make yourself at home at my place and help yourself to anything you need.:)

Hopefully we will remember to put up the sign posts from Stibb Cross but if anyone gets lost just ask for Sid's place and the locals should point you in the right direction. If not call Proff and he should be able to help.

Proff is in charge of getting the beer and cider so whatever else I forget to organise we should be alright for booze.

Jeeezus,Sid.......I`ve just got back online after a month off and read about Peter`s injury.
Really glad he`s doing okay,but what a shocker.

Hope you and Anne doing okay. :thumb2

I can only echo the sentiments of the previous posters - Hope it all works out well.

:beerjug:

Only just seen this Sid. Not a lot I can add, just hope all goes well for you all.

sorry to here your sad news but glad to see he has started improving already. i sincerly hope that he will continue to make great progress and full recovery as predicated.

:Duchess

Terrible news Sid, but I am very pleased to hear Peter is making good progress and I hope it continues to a full and complete recovery.

Best wishes to you all.

John.

He's had a better day today.:)

Blood pressure much better and off drip and oxygen. Had some colour back in his face.:)

After an hour of visiting time when his friends came in he was noticeably tired and complaining of severe head aches but overall much improved.

He is cheduled for more blood tests on Monday and another brain scan on Tuesday and if all is well he may be discharged on Wednesday or Thursday. Ann has been given the time off work so she will stay here as long as needed and I''ll return to Devon by Thursday.

Anyone arriving early for Wee-kend, just make yourself at home at my place and help yourself to anything you need.:)

Hopefully we will remember to put up the sign posts from Stibb Cross but if anyone gets lost just ask for Sid's place and the locals should point you in the right direction. If not call Proff and he should be able to help.

Proff is in charge of getting the beer and cider so whatever else I forget to organise we should be alright for booze.

some good news:beerjug:

Just to add my belated best wishes for a speedy recovery. I only got back from weekend down at TTech, so been out of email touch.
It's great that you still want the Wee Kend to carry on despite -can't be the easiest weekend for you, but, anything I/we can do to help ......
Pleased to read that Peter's on the mend.
I'm sure that as long as there's Curry and beer, that we'll all muck in just fine .

Roger

Sheesh!
just catching up here.
All the best from us here to you there.

what is it with bones and young 'uns lately? - Og Junior is in a body brace / has a broken vertabrae after a trampoline incident - he goes for another check tomorrow (hoping no surgery required).

Thinking of you.
~~
The Ogs

.... they are closely monitoring him for now. Obviously wife Ann wants to be here with him all the time as despite being 21 years old and 6 foot he is still her "little boy" :)
Bloody hell. :(

I'm only 35 mins away from Morriston Hospital, Swansea so if you need somewhere to stay, PM me and I'm sure we can sort something out.

Back
Top Bottom