Trains Planes and Automobiles

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well, 4 of us have arrived in sunny San Francisco ready for the bikes tomorrow. Excellent, no,brilliant flight courtesy of the wonderful BA!!

Here's a couple of pics to be going on with:

Attachments

• DSCF1008.JPG
    DSCF1008.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • DSCF1016.JPG
    DSCF1016.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • DSCF1026.JPG
    DSCF1026.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • DSCF1031.JPG
    DSCF1031.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,168
Looks exciting......

Going from where to where on what?

Wherever it is, beats being here!

Hey...:thumb
Nice one....think i better start to get my ass into gear and pack.:cool:
Hope all goes to plan with the bikes..
Keep up the good work :thumb2
:beerjug:
:rob

Martin, if you need to pass on any messages, or info, to/from home just get in touch. :thumb2

Have a great time fellas. :beerjug:

San Francisco to Baltimore :D

She said the prettiest place on Earth was Baltimore at night......:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yjsL1OTHv7U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yjsL1OTHv7U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't be fretting now Lloyd :comfort

The container is in Oakland but as I understand it the clearance agent hasn't sent a release note to the delivery people so they can't send the container to MotoMarin until the all clear is given. All being well we should get the bikes today. I have just texted Chris and am awaiting a reply to hear what the craic is...............

The bikes will be released today. Somehow, the container got all the way to SF without clearing customs which is very bizarre! It's caused a bit of a stir with the authorities to say the least so everything came to a halt.

Anyway, the good thing about the US is everything is black and white and I've been up most of the night making things the right colour for them:augie

Just off down to Oakland to clear them now so all should be well in the next few hours:D.

The bikes will be released today. Somehow, the container got all the way to SF without clearing customs which is very bizarre! It's caused a bit of a stir with the authorities to say the least so everything came to a halt.

Anyway, the good thing about the US is everything is black and white and I've been up most of the night making things the right colour for them:augie

Just off down to Oakland to clear them now so all should be well in the next few hours:D.

:blast
Go kick some ass dude....:clap
:rob

Quick update and customs have changed the rules a bit to make it easier for us to get the bikes quicker. We will be running on a carnet which is strange in teh US but at least we will get the bikes.

I'm with them early doors tomorrow so fingers crossed all will run smoothly:thumb

Right, that's me off for a quick drink and a long sleep;)

Back
Top Bottom