Trains Planes and Automobiles

The bikes have finally arrived after 2 days of pleading and begging with US customs so all is well.........almost:(

The container took a hit somewhere so the bikes had moved. All OK but mine and Aidans have broken side stands which is a pain but mendable thank goodness.

Quick look round Alcatraz tomorrow and then head off on Sunday:thumb

Quick look round Alcatraz tomorrow and then head off on Sunday:thumb

At the risk of teaching my grandmother to suck eggs, have you booked tickets ?

When I was over there a while ago, mate of mine from the area said it's sometimes wise to book ahead "to avoid disappointment". He could have been bullsh1tting me cos he didn't fancy going there for the gazillionth time of course :mmmm, but maybe worth a call today if there's any doubt, especially if you're going in numbers :nenau :thumb2

edit: your post quoted above is timed at 06.23 Saturday but says Alcatraz tomorrow then head off Sunday, so maybe your 'tomorrow' is Saturday due to time difference :nenau so this may be too late. Either way, hope you see it and have a good one.

Ronnie

All tickets pre booked for Alcatraz. Whether they let us all off the island again is another matter........:augie

Remember we are 8 hours behind you so the posts will reflect that.

Anyway, another lovely sunny California morning so better get my stuff together and head south the SF:D

oooh ya lucky buggers your going to have a feckin ace time:cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom