FFS pull yerselves together boys and girls.

Do you do nowt, go nowhere and have nowt to say?

I think not.

:beerjug:

haw wull you could elect yersel chief trouble maker:augie in the abscence o
yon pair o feckers:augie which minds me ane o them borrowed a drappie o my oil n didna bring the oil bottle back fec!!! does ony body ken the number fur interpol
mind you lookin at the state o him when i was examining his ugly mug fer him tae see hoo much gravell he hud rubbed intae himsel they wid probably chust arrest him for vagrancy while they wis at it :augie
ps nice tae see ye at the do:beerjug:

Hi Wully did you get any information on places to see? I seem to have got the same reaction to your good self when asking. If you have been to Scotland and enjoyed your trip I would be interested in any hints or tips.
Kind regards
J

Hi Wully did you get any information on places to see? I seem to have got the same reaction to your good self when asking. If you have been to Scotland and enjoyed your trip I would be interested in any hints or tips.
Kind regards
J

Don't worry Maddock..someone who give a sh*t will answer sometime. Hope you didn't get hurt when you leant against that glass???

Kind regards
J

Ya Spanner - I've got loads o' info on places tae see.

Waaaant a hint?- get someone tae read ye the OP

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom