Thank you one and all

What a great weeKend! Hope we didn't make too much mess! Great amount of money raised too. Brilliant.

Nice to put names to faces and as expected all top blokes and ladies :)

Know a little more about the Ural now thanks to Tarks. Sadly I have already taken the gearbox and clutch off as my main seal failed on the way home:blast Now why didn't that happen on the way down?!

Thanks everyone - see you all next year! :)

Thanks Ann, Sid, Barbara, Proff, Sumprat and everyone else for another fantastic weekend. Extra thanks to whoever ordered the weather - shame it wore off before reaching home though.

Looking forward to next years event. :beerjug:

great wee-kend!

fabulous event, superbly organised :beerjug:

pics to follow.

Brilliant wee-kend yet again thanks to Sid and Anne proff and Barb, and all the back room bods too:beerjug: Stars one and all. See you all again next year.

Thank you. Lyn.
PS: arrived home at 1850 wet through shoulder aching like mad, DITTO the leg. What a wee-Kend:beerjug::beerjug::thumb2

I'd just like to add another BIG thank you for a superb event, especially to Sid and Ann, Proff and Barb. None of what we all experienced and enjoyed would have been possible without all their hard work and preparation. That we raised a good sum for Callum's road too is excellent:bow:bow

Seeing Shep's bike up and running, parked up outside should be an inspiration to all. Bikes that can be built using spanners.

Good to meet so many of you discerning Tossers........... until the next one:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Well,I can only echo what others have said already.

Big,big thank you to Sid and Ann for the invitation and trust in strangers to allow us all to spend a weekend at their fantastic home.
And for letting us use the 'wobbly box' which made the weekend a comfy and special birthday one for Glambabe.
Big,big thank you to our mega chefs Ann,Barbara and Simon (and any others I don`t know of)...the food was absolutely superb throughout.

Mucho appreciation to Proff for giving Glambabe her quad lesson.
Ditto to Ann for Megan`s horse riding tuition.....she`s still grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Extra thanks to everyone for including Glambabe (Lorraine) and Megan in conversation and making them part of the crew....and what a really pleasant surprise the birthday cake was!!!
They send their thanks but I`ll try and get them online soon.

I think we should also all congratulate ourselves too.....such a motley selection of people from all walks of life and many different regions,with not a crossed word or problem all weekend.
But isn`t that the 'biker thing' through and through?

Well done all....and here`s to next year ! :beerjug:

Good food, good beer, good company, good weather, fantastic wee'kend. what else can i say appart from thank you sid for confiscating the unicycle and showing me how to smash things with it properly :augie and also preventing me from doing any more damage to any one or thing :D I dont know if my back and neck ache is from trying to ride the unicycle or throwing myself over the handlebars (removing my screen the quick way:blast) and also visiting various shrubs and bushes around the enduro course in the woods while following flipfly on the quad :D:D.
Jaffa cakes, knob cheese, chocolate bikkies as they have never been eaten before :eek: sunshine :Motomartin monkeyjuce, flyingchairs, not being able to get to sleep cause i was sniggering like a girl at the snoring chorus :D

Brilliant weekend thank you everyone :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:
and thank you sid, proff, Babs, ann, sumprat and the other helpers for making it happen and i wish both peter and chris a good and quick recovery :beerjug:

Sorry to miss you, Sid and Barb, (Happy Birthday btw)...Sid had gone out on the rideout and Barb was springing Chris from my hospital ward.....:D

Paul and I rode a grand total of approx 25 miles to get there..:bounce1...what fab roads...and had a very nice afternoon meeting up with the spannering crew....:clap

Thank you Keith, for the exhilarating ride on the trike.......groovy or what?....I'm still picking the flies out of my teeth.....:D

Sorry that we couldn't stay longer...too much to do at home.....but maybe next year with luck.....:)

A great weekend.

It was a bloody great weekend.

It was both an honour and a pleasure cooking breakfasts etc for such a great gang of lads and ladies.

I would also like to add that it was great to be included and accepted into the group as the [token] non-biker :)

The ride in the Ural was thrilling, I still have a grin on my face.

See you all next year. I'm off to sleep for a week.

Sumprat

Just echo the positives mentioned by everybody else, it was a great weekend indeed.

Millions of thank-you's to everybody that chipped in with my project, it would never have got done without you. After such a shit winter for me, this gesture really makes a difference and restores my faith in the human race

Special mention to everybody who helped run this event, especially Sid and Anne, letting us take over their lovely home & big:eek: workshop for a few days.

Jaffa Cakes will never be the same from now on:drool:drool:drool

Shep

Think I put my post in the wrong place, anyhow, it's in the airhead section, and it just echoes what everyone above has said ....and here's some pics ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/100435345356605456213/GentsWeeKend2010DEVON#

http://picasaweb.google.com/100435345356605456213/11Jun2010#

Marvellous event, and I could understand every word Proff said .... a result !!!

Glad all your work (Sid and Proff and Anne & Barbara and more ) has managed to give everyone a weekend to remember, and raised a load of dosh for Callum's Road.

Wonderfull.

Many thanks for a great event, great people, top TOP food and evil cider :D

For those who listen to my tale of wooo about my stolen bikes thanks for the lending ear :augie:D

Got son Peter back home now and he is recovering well but sorry he missed the Wee kend.

Had nice letter of thanks from James Sherlock today which ended with comment "And great to see people actually doing stuff with their bikes".:)

Back
Top Bottom