• Photo0387.jpg
    Photo0387.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo0388.jpg
    Photo0388.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 126
More piccys...

screen-capture-9.png

Tarry's a scouser, pure and simple. He even stole a pint pot from the pub so he could drink his tea in the morning....
screen-capture-5.png

Somebody told Tarry that West Cheshire was actually a rough suburb of Liverpool next to Hollyoaks...
screen-capture-7.png

What are the chances of ever seeing Statler sat next to Smigel? Wideparting & the infamous Dakardude...
screen-capture-5-1.png

Doc Savage recently formed a Bros tribute called 'Dros' by simply bleaching his hair. He also stands in for Boris Johnson on occasions...
screen-capture-1-1.png

KTMNW is actually a mongol turrets sufferer in real life...Here he is telling us another story about (unts, feckers, and twats...or was it PIP and Rushy?
screen-capture-6.png

The man mountain (actually more of a landslide) that is Rudiemoto. He actually managed to go a whole evening without killing anything, except for our will to live:D Fisher Price tents ROCK!!! What are the scores George Doors?!!
screen-capture-3-1.png

Stretchamous. His mum sure was busy, cos as it turns out, we're all his 'brother'....the tightest man in the universe! Tighter than a ducks arse.....and that's water tight:D EDIT...also a top bloke, and a seriously class A1 rider...
screen-capture-2-1.png

Callum, Doc Savages young lad. Pure GSer material if ever there was:thumb. Top young lad, and despite the intimidation of spending a night with us lot, he seemed to feel quite at home. Here he is doing what his dad does best :D
screen-capture-8.png

MikeTR....only 7 posts to his name, but at least he's subscribed:D Rolled into camp when we were already pretty much steaming....bless him. What a baptism of fire!!!:thumb As he later demonstrated.....quite literally...
screen-capture-4-1.png

Dave. A self confessed Liverpool fan and scouser just like Tarry....except he's not a scouser, he was born in Oldham (even worse!). Actually, he's the oldest thing known to mankind and was carbon dated last week! Apparently he's 3486 years old.......Almost as old as Wideparting:eek:
screen-capture-10.png

Anyway, we pretty much almost got totally banned from the camp site, and every family orientated bunch of folk in Braithwaite were trembing at the knees last night....:cool:

Big thanks to Ricdunn for totally fecking my head up with 75% proof Bacardi after easily more than 10 pints at the Royal Oak where we met Jesus...:thumb

After a weekend of great company, I have learnt the error of my ways :rob

The Shame of it :eek:

Best regards Stretch :)
PS Sylvia, cancel the Newspapers and get that homebrew kit on :D:D:D:D:D

great report steve,

this is Miketr reaction

when told he was having to sleep in this
TENT( DOG KENNEL )
DSC00144.jpg

wearing these scally trainees
DSC00145.jpg

a few pictures of the weekend
:thumb

picturesofmeplumbing003.jpg

picturesofmeplumbing005.jpg

picturesofmeplumbing010.jpg

the man with:
no off button for drinking:D
no back tyre:D
and no idea this was not the quickest way home:D:D
picturesofmeplumbing009.jpg

having another one for the road:D
picturesofmeplumbing013.jpg

picturesofmeplumbing008.jpg

now Stan reminds me of someone...can not put my finger on it:blast
picturesofmeplumbing014.jpg

cracking night and day out, do hope i get to meet you again chaps:thumb

Absolutely great weekend guys, what a top bunch y'are and had some great laughs! :D

I didn't realise what nutters rode GS's - you are all completely insane.

Doc - fantastic run that matey, thanks - the 9 GS's carving through the tree canopy at Whitewell was a cracking start to what was a fantastic ride. Ullswater was the dogs doodah's. "Dress Me" - hahahahaha! Love it!

Jim and Dave - a top pair of blokes, I owe you some tinnies next time out, thanks again :thumb2

Tarry telling me about Tourettes Terry (TerryNW) touretting at the woman's dog as she was walking it as he eased by on his GS - a classic!

TerryNW - A green-laning veteran with tourettes, SERIOUS rideout stamina and some ace stories about birds he s**gged with exczema, what a riot! :thumb2

Stevie73 ripping into Doc after overhearing his intercomm's with his son: "have to watch this dip ere, it could cause a tank slapper, ooo, look up there, its a Sea King - what's a tank slapper dad"? :)

Stevie73 telling us all about Rudie installing a big telly at the office so he can watch Long Way Round :D

Stevie73 doing his Francis Ford Coppola bit on the motorway to film us Tossers flying by, we all thought you were texting! The Ullswater Lake ride by will come out fantastic no doubt - dying to see it on the web! :thumb2

Rudie leaving his £12.50 tent behind at Lanefoot (will we ever be allowed back)??? Get that .308 on your ticket, you wont regret it. :D

Stretch - I blame you for my drunkenness Saturday, it was that cider, it made me mix my drinks, I told you we should have started the camp fire with it. Thanks for the para's, I had a right splitter Sunday am! :D

MikeTR - nice to meet you hope to see you on more GSER rideouts :thumb2

Being so leathered I couldn't see walking back down the lane from the Royal Oak back to the tents. Jesus. Not good!

My tent is now seriously fecked. I guess piling into it without opening the door doesn't help, and I sha**ed the zip up and touretted it open after 8 Peroni's in the Royal Oak on the Saturday night when I was well ready for bed and some kip. Terry, you would have been proud :D

My back tyre is now completely shot and my GSA is garaged until next Saturday am for a fresh front and back tyre, the Conti Attacks have been brilliant but I should have got that sorted sooner and was hoping it would last out, what a dick, lesson learned! The Hardknott and Rhinos completely finished the back off, but what a hangover cure that was, glad I went for the rideout despite feeling rough as feck and with a mouth like Ghandi's flip-flop.... The Hardknott was as brilliant as ever and MikeTR's Dakar lapped it up.

Stretch and TerryNW led a blinding ride on Sunday, MikeTR it was a pleasure riding behind that fantastic F650 Dakar of yours, you've got a keeper there and it sounds fantastic. God I love that bike!

12 out of 10 for that one, a laugh a minute.

When's the next?????? :thumb2

stung by a wasp,my left hand has come up like a balloon.[good job i use the right one for wa..king.
tinnitus in both ears due to garls snoring.[oy i asked for the non snoring section]
bad back,helping someone to pick their bike up.
the mother of hangovers due to that bacardi 151,copious amount of lager and cider
all in all a great weekend, whens the next one.

stung by a wasp,my left hand has come up like a balloon.[good job i use the right one for wa..king.
tinnitus in both ears due to garls snoring.[oy i asked for the non snoring section]
bad back,helping someone to pick their bike up.
the mother of hangovers due to that bacardi 151,copious amount of lager and cider
all in all a great weekend, whens the next one.

"[good job i use the right one for wa..kin" :D

Whose bike went over wide?

one who flew over the cuckoos nest

i have met some tossers in my life time [all3486years of it]but you lads can toss the furthest.the ride up to thornthwaite was superb,was entertained by dakardude &terry on the trip back from the pub down the wibbly wobbly way.could'nt get enough of jono and his bird talking dirty over the phone [nor could the rest of the cammp site]had a great time,full marks to the dock for pacifying the campsite owner the morning after.all top guys!look forward to riding with you all again. GARL.

Good to see you all on Saturday night... Just to confirm, rudiemoto's £12 tent is still going strong and survived a torrential downpour this morning :thumb

Back
Top Bottom