30th anniversary GS clothing

EricGS

Reaction score
Called into joe duffy's there today to get a part for my bike and saw the new range of 30th anniversary GS clothing. Came out with a t-shirt cap and a key ring. Nice stuff. :thumb

I remember going into the beemer shop a few years back when they were selling 80th anniversary merchandise. Noticed that nothing on the label said 'made by Germans' so, walked out with nowt, except oil and air filter. Probably put together by migrant workers or japanese robot.

I remember going into the beemer shop a few years back when they were selling 80th anniversary merchandise. Noticed that nothing on the label said 'made by Germans' so, walked out with nowt, except oil and air filter. Probably put together by migrant workers or japanese robot.

Where did the oil come from?:nenau

The same can be said about runners or other items of clothing. You can never be sure who put them together. Besides with everyone out of work these days they should be glad of a job. :D

Only joking of course. The stuff is made in bangladesh. Don't know if their into child labour but its all good quility stuff.

I suppose if you a checker of labels you may not buy it but I never check labels.

Up too you I suppose. :D

..... and how much of your GS do you think was made by Germans?

Most of the bits are made by Ching Wun Ho who lives in a small village north of Bejing.

That's why they fail or corrode so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom