Trail Ride Tuesday 22nd June

Yep, I'm (Plus Richy) good for the 0900hrs start time at the RV.:thumb2
But of course, I will go with the flow......:D

Timpo.

I`m dog sitting so the later the better for me. I would be happy with 0930. but can meet you lot along the way if you want a crack of dawn start.
:thumb2

OK final decision on time – 9.30am start from Texaco garage RV (see first post).

I shall check on here at 8.30am for any cancellations (or phone on my mobile No above).

Anyone missing the 9.30am start can phone me (message/text) and meet us under the rail bridge just east of Chinley map ref 052824. I’ll stop here and check for messages etc.

Weather looks hot and dry – bring lots of water :thumb

East of the RV through the centre of Marple there's a triangle of roads round a playing field - Oldknow Rd, Arkwright Rd and Strines Rd. Just stick your van on Arkwright near the junction of Oldknow.
Or there's plenty of housing eststes in the area with parking. Or you could try the free car park in Marple Bridge (not sure if there's a height restriction, or any spaces at that time)

Can't make this now chaps :blast Gutted!! Bike needs new wheel bearings :augie

Av a good'n and stay safe y'all.....

See you on the next one hopefully :thumb

yeah right:augie

Front or rear I may have some and it's only 2 mins to change them?

Front and rear....planning on nipping to Dewsbury in the morning to get some.

Not only that.....yesterday I took the sump bolt out to change the oil. Whoever did it last had cross threaded the bolt :blast Rudiemoto had to sort out a timesert today. I now need to flush out any bits left inside with petrol, then run it for a few miles with crap oil, drain it, put fresh oil in and a new filter :blast:blast

Front and rear....planning on nipping to Dewsbury in the morning to get some.

Not only that.....yesterday I took the sump bolt out to change the oil. Whoever did it last had cross threaded the bolt :blast Rudiemoto had to sort out a timesert today. I now need to flush out any bits left inside with petrol, then run it for a few miles with crap oil, drain it, put fresh oil in and a new filter :blast:blast

Your not fibbing are you:augie

Bike and gears all in the van so it's time for some kip, early start for me.
See you all (except steve:comfort) at the rv:bounce1

Cracking mornings riding there lads, a pleasure to ride with blokes who know their onions. Clearly I need to spend some time in the saddle and get back in the swing of things.:D

Hope the afternoon went well.
:thumb2

Fair play, that was what i call a ride!:green gri
Thanks Spout......:thumb2
The video should be interesting!:augie

Timpo.

Back
Top Bottom