VILLAGE FETE SUNDAY 4th JULY 12.30 for 1pm

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My village fete has asked if we would show our bikes on the green for folks to look at.

So after leaving THE HOGRAOST and you want to go to the village fete, its PENTON MEWSEY VILLAGE GREEN they would love to see you.

NEXT VILLAGE on from the RUGBY CLUB SITE.

My village fete has asked if we would show our bikes on the green for folks to look at.

So after leaving THE HOGRAOST and you want to go to the village fete, its PENTON MEWSEY VILLAGE GREEN they would love to see you.

NEXT VILLAGE on from the RUGBY CLUB SITE.

I like the sound of that :D

Is this the same fete that had a bit of a drama concerning Judge and a sponge cake when we were last there a couple of years ago :D

Is this the same fete that had a bit of a drama concerning Judge and a sponge cake when we were last there a couple of years ago :D

He would of got away with it too if Mrs Ponsenby Smythe hadn't brought him down with a rugby tackle next to the secondhand book stall.

Attachments

• hog 2005.jpg
    hog 2005.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 118
He tried the old "what jam sponge" innocent look, but not very convincingly with crumbs around his chin and jam on the end of his nose. :blast

Thanks goodness for that. I thought for a while this was one of your food/vegitable based euphamisms :eek: in the frame of American Pie :thumb

Back
Top Bottom