Bill Meyer Saddles

Spanish Bob

Well I just got back from the Picos and my new saddle had arrived. I have put it on - no fitting issues - absolutely identical to original seat as underpan is the same. My bike is an Adv by the way.

I have only done 10kms on it today, but first impressions are that it is very well made and much more comfy than the original. Not difficult! or surprising as it was made to fit my bum.

Will post more details and piccies as I can - might take a will as I am having to walk and ride with a walking stick at the moment. Would also add that the price is very reasonable indeed.

bob

OK proper feedback now that Ive done about 4500kms on the saddle and 3500 in the alps.

My verdict is.....

..... its bloody marvellous. You can ride all day and you get off the bike feeling pretty much like you haven´t done a single km. It is trully marvellous. Here are some fotos of my bill mayer at the finish of the Stella Alpina this year:
6175063-M.jpg

6175064-M.jpg

6177670-M.jpg

I have no connections with the manufacturer at all, otherthan being a very satisfied customer. The service level with them is also very high. For information on how to get one made up:

www.billmayersaddles.com

Ive just seen I have spelt his name incorrectly in the title of this thread. its should be as the web page URL.

cheers
bob

Did u send your saddle from Spain to the US to get it "Meyerized" ? On what did u ride in the mean time ?

Back
Top Bottom