SITE PLAN

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Site plan, campers and car around the outside please, and if car is not needed please taking it back to car park

Cheers

Attachments

• img222.jpg
    img222.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 430
There should be a special area for the airheads too, very close to the portaloos so they don't have to walk too far when the incontinence hits them.:D:D

Most just don't bother to move anymore, they find it gives warmth to the sleeping bag.:rob

Looks like custers last stand, all the wagons in a circle.

If we use the portal loos will we ever return? Where do they lead to?

I snore real bad... especially after a few drinks............so to all those that find themselves near me.....

Sorry...

In the Picos last month a dutch chap complained to my mate suggesting "i had a problem, up sawing wood all night!.." so, don't forget your earplugs......

I snore real bad... especially after a few drinks............so to all those that find themselves near me.....

Sorry...

In the Picos last month a dutch chap complained to my mate suggesting "i had a problem, up sawing wood all night!.." so, don't forget your earplugs......

Steve is a fast acting and generous considerate host :thumb2

Attachments

• hograost-map.jpg
    hograost-map.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 311
lmfao @ tony bakerman hart :D

bill yer a bad man

love the twizzle snory corner :D

Sorry...

You'd be welcome in the NE Section (not pictured) ..hopefully some of your snoring would cancel out some of ours.

:D

Only 2 loos for the whole site :eek

You can tell he has been to Puru - placing the Hamsters next to the fire - just in case people get a bit peckish..

Back
Top Bottom