Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boxer Beet

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythebiker View Post
    God! What a blast from the past..had forgotten about that song..now can't get it out my head! Thanks for that!
    Got embroiled in a large brawl/riot in Whitley Bay one Friday when that was playing... Happy Days....

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

I was in my early teens when that came out... Did the dance at the youth club discos, thought I was the bees knees...on reflection I looked a right twat!

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Leave is booked.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Boxer beet

Quote Originally Posted by mr badger View Post
    We're having the first East Anglian* event next year.

Not many details as yet but the dates are set - 29 - 31 July.

The usual stuff really: camping, B&B, beer, ride-outs and much talking about nothing much.

The current plan for the venue is the Angel at Larling, just off the A11.

Main contacts are Trevtuck or myself.

Main thing is - get it in your diaries now!

*the round bit near Holland
    Sounds a great idea. Put me on the list as a helper

Might give it a try,the boy lives in Downham so I can kill 2 birds with one stone,so to speak

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by scaniaman500 View Post
    Might give it a try,the boy lives in Downham so I can kill 2 birds with one stone,so to speak
    Great to have you along ......

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Remind me a bit nearer the time, don't do tents but might see if I can find a B&B nearby.

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    Remind me a bit nearer the time, don't do tents but might see if I can find a B&B nearby.
    Doing the bb list after Christmas there are 3 close by watch this space.

As new 1150 GSA owner I'd like to join the trail run and will get some knobblies over the winter. Where can i find tips on waterproofing the bike?
    cheers

how about some acf 50 industrial size

Quote Originally Posted by Suffolkgsrider View Post
    As new 1150 GSA owner I'd like to join the trail run and will get some knobblies over the winter. Where can i find tips on waterproofing the bike?
    cheers
    I think some acf 50? maybe
    i think you might need some wellies too..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffolkgsrider View Post
    cheers
    There's no need to waterproof the bike, none of the runs that I do go through water anywhere near the air intake.

Give me a shout when you have the knobblies fitted and we can go for a play locally, either near Ipswich or out to somewhere like Thetford - have you got much greenlane experience? Normally I wouldn't worry about the knobblies, but it's getting wetter and there's no point in making life too hard for yourself.
    The OOaa bird is so-called because it lays square eggs

Thanks for the tip on ACF 50. I have the wellies

Womble I have done some green lanes but only on a 125cc so prefer to join a more experienced rider. I will get in touch when the knobblies fitted.
    I do also have a transit if needed to recover a bike. thanks

Be rude not to attend as it is only down the road, count me in + 1 other, shout if you need any help with getting things together....

My better half has just reminded me it is her 30th birthday at this time and whilst she would love to wake up in a camp site 5 miles from home and next to the A11 the previously promised trip to New York or Paris still, for some reason known only to her, take priority!

Women eh?

elgolfo73

Can I join you chaps.....Braintree...New to this local lark....

Would like to learn the ropes....Only done one trip to date....France, Holland, Germany and Poland....oh, and back!

BoxerBeet

Stopped off at the Angel on way home from weekend away (missing the brekkie meet in my hometown), what a smashing hostelry and good beers too, so count me in (and t'missus hopefully)John B

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast