Saturday Daytime Only...

Deleted account 210609001

Reaction score
Following a change of plan, mainly due to the pleadings of a stressed Musical Director, I have agreed to be singing my little heart out in a charity do in Folkestone on Saturday evening.

I had originally planned to camp over on Saturday night. Now, I'll leave home early Saturday morning, but will need to leave Andover by 5.30 in the afternoon. And to get the miles done in a reasonable time, I'll be riding the K1200 rather than the 650GS.

So, what will be going on during the daytime on Saturday? Is there any formal entertainment, or will it just be mooching around and chatting? (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)

So, what will be going on during the daytime on Saturday? Is there any formal entertainment, or will it just be mooching around and chatting? (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)

I'll be there with the wife and kids and my mate will be there too with his tribe.

You are most welcome to 'chew the fat' and have a beer:thumb

Following a change of plan, mainly due to the pleadings of a stressed Musical Director, I have agreed to be singing my little heart out in a charity do in Folkestone on Saturday evening.

I had originally planned to camp over on Saturday night. Now, I'll leave home early Saturday morning, but will need to leave Andover by 5.30 in the afternoon. And to get the miles done in a reasonable time, I'll be riding the K1200 rather than the 650GS.

We can prop up the bar and discuss the workings of HM Revenue and Customs...and the Border Agency.....:D

thought you were singing :eek:

Now, that would clear the area! Maybe next year I'll try to drum up the Gospel Choir, but only if everyone promises to sing and clap through "Oh Happy Day", "Blessed be the Name of the Lord" and "I'll Fly Away." :D

Back
Top Bottom