What time can I arrive?

shready

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got tomorrow off so may set off early, about 11am.

Can I pitch up at 1pm or thereabouts?

I was planning on getting there late morning its nice to see it all develop throughout the day, but I've just discovered a wood flooring delivery due next Tuesday is coming in tomorrow instead:blast So thats a ton or so of oak to shift and store on the boat before I can set off:(

I think I'm guaranteed to sleep well friday night:rob

Booked the morning off work to get an early start but herself has a dentist appointment at 12.30 so it won't be until teatime when we arrive. :blast

I was planning on getting there late morning its nice to see it all develop throughout the day, but I've just discovered a wood flooring delivery due next Tuesday is coming in tomorrow instead:blast So thats a ton or so of oak to shift and store on the boat before I can set off:(

That's only half a tonne each for you and 'She's a ladeeee, whoah whoah whoah' to move each Shep :D

That's only half a tonne each for you and 'She's a ladeeee, whoah whoah whoah' to move each Shep :D

Flying solo this weekend I'm afraid, 'She's a ladeeee, whoah whoah whoah' has also managed to avoid the wood delivery as well as the pigbash:(:blast

Dam sneaky I thought

Flying solo this weekend I'm afraid, 'She's a ladeeee, whoah whoah whoah' has also managed to avoid the wood delivery as well as the pigbash:(:blast

Dam sneaky I thought

:( She's the only reason we want you to come :tears

:hide

:kissy2 see you for :ChrisKelly

Just sorted my camping gear out, bike checked, I can feel the quickening :bounce1:bounce1

Stewart

I'm on nights tonight and should be home for 0630 in the morning, a few ZZZzz's will take place and then up. Hope to set off around 1200. See you there around 1300 for :beerjug:

Dam sneaky I thought

No one has really taken the bait yet have they Shep?

I would have offered to help the old man if I was going :D

No one has really taken the bait yet have they Shep?

I would have offered to help the old man if I was going :D

How very dare you! There was not even a hint of a scrounge in my post, i'll manage OK as it always takes longer when people are hanging around taking the piss:D

Your not coming then:nenau

The Welsh Posse are leaving Magor services at 10am. Nice bimble down with Lunch en-route be there about 1330 I reckon, need a good spot away from those portapotties is all I want, too many bad memories from the Bulldog Bash and pished up bikers :eek:

How very dare you! There was not even a hint of a scrounge in my post, i'll manage OK as it always takes longer when people are hanging around taking the piss:D

Your not coming then:nenau

Nope - off on my holidays on Friday night, my wife did ask if the dates were OK but I didn't think about this :blast

Have a good one :thumb2

I have to go to my daughters school sports day which finishes at 3 and I'll leave straight from there - should be pitching up at about 5 traffic willing :JB

Got to supervise sprog the smallest until about 5ish, using the van so will take an hour or so to join the nose to the trees brigade.

Back
Top Bottom