I'm keeping the AT

Deleted account 231211001

Reaction score
Damn and blast you all, especially that Fanum bloke.
You see, before I met him on Saturday morning, I had made my mind up to sell the AT as it was a "commute in crap weather" buy a while back, and the Bandit 1200S was my REAL bike.

But that Fanum fella, not to mention all the other tossers like Dickey Boy, Toad, Mutley, Val H and Kleine Blumen to name but a few, encouraged me to actually use the bleedin' thing ! I got me feets wet, me boots wet on the inside, and came close to getting Rural England on me case for nicking pond weed with me centre stand on a number of occasions.

That's it! I blame you, you shower of tossers ! I'm now completely taken with the AT and will probably keep it til it falls to bits, constantly turn up at gatherings, drink too much, fall over, talk incessant bollix about what a revelation the AT is to me, make lots of new mates, learn so much new stuff , about my bike and the fact that you're never too old to find new stuff out about yourself.

Thanks to all who encouraged, clapped, laughed and winced as the ubiquitous chocolate labrador dived in just after I gave it loads of right wrist in the ford. (No dogs or brain dead owners were even slighly hurt during the making of this post....but the owner needed banjoing! LOL!)

Attachments

• mungrel gets wet feets (Large) (Medium) (Small).JPG
    mungrel gets wet feets (Large) (Medium) (Small).JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 312
The owner of the lab seemed to think you could stop dead in the middle of the ford because she couldn't control her stupid mutt :blast

Not sure we made friends there :p

Damn and blast you all, especially that Fanum bloke.
You see, before I met him on Saturday morning, I had made my mind up to sell the AT as it was a "commute in crap weather" buy a while back, and the Bandit 1200S was my REAL bike.

But that Fanum fella, not to mention all the other tossers like Dickey Boy, Toad, Mutley, Val H and Kleine Blumen to name but a few, encouraged me to actually use the bleedin' thing ! I got me feets wet, me boots wet on the inside, and came close to getting Rural England on me case for nicking pond weed with me centre stand on a number of occasions.

That's it! I blame you, you shower of tossers ! I'm now completely taken with the AT and will probably keep it til it falls to bits, constantly turn up at gatherings, drink too much, fall over, talk incessant bollix about what a revelation the AT is to me, make lots of new mates, learn so much new stuff , about my bike and the fact that you're never too old to find new stuff out about yourself.

Thanks to all who encouraged, clapped, laughed and winced as the ubiquitous chocolate labrador dived in just after I gave it loads of right wrist in the ford. (No dogs or brain dead owners were even slighly hurt during the making of this post....but the owner needed banjoing! LOL!)

thats what they excell at mungrell .. my RD03s resurection is soon to take place, its going to be good to have the old girl running again:beerjug:

i think you fit in well with this crowd - you ride a big old dual purpose bike, you fart outrageously all night long, you drink like a fish and you talk bollocks!

i didn't have a clue who you were, but it was good sharing a few bottles with you last night and talking rubbish!

cheers - phil- (bloke with the Triumph you were camped next to)

p.s. NOW: sell the Bandit, keep the XRV - you kno it makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom