Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any news on the dude on the XT?

Any news on the dude on the XT?

Anyone know what's happened to the fella on the XT who did his leg in? Wondering if he's back home or still in the medical clink

Following a new path Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The last i heard was that he had been transferred to Winchester Orthopedic to have his leg pinned.... broken below the knee as i understand it

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    Anyone know what's happened to the fella on the XT who did his leg in? Wondering if he's back home or still in the medical clink
    Are you planning on forming a new clique ??

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    Are you planning on forming a new clique ??
    Well it depends unless you've broken your leg i can't tell you about it

Anyway if someone who knows him could pass on my best even though he was riding a XT and not a GS I think under the circumstances I'll let it slide. I can't help but think the slightly warm laughing cow cheese I gave him the night before may be partially responsible

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Don't know anything about the rider, but his bike is safely tucked up in my workshop awaiting his return.

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just in case the usual selfish me me me vultures start to circle, I 'd like to remind everybody I have first dibs on his BMW Enduro helmet should the surgery team fek up

Shep

Relative numpty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Just in case the usual selfish me me me vultures start to circle, I 'd like to remind everybody I have first dibs on his BMW Enduro helmet should the surgery team fek up

Shep
    Too late fella, we were already sizing his kit up as he lay on the ground on Salisbury Plain. You can have 3rd dibs on his earplugs.

Get well soon Ian!

Quote Originally Posted by bakerlonglegs View Post
    Too late fella, we were already sizing his kit up as he lay on the ground on Salisbury Plain. You can have 3rd dibs on his earplugs.

Get well soon Ian!
    Gutted, thems the breaks I suppose, i've not got a leg to stand on etc ect

Paul and Jaq have just been to collect bike and all his gear from my place.

The rider is awaiting an MRI scan to see if there is any ligament damage otherwise they will just plaster him up and he should be OK.

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post

The rider is awaiting an MRI scan to see if there is any ligament damage otherwise they will just plaster him up and he should be OK.

Thanks for the update Sid, and well done to you, Jaq and Paul for sorting it

If you have to break a leg 100 miles from home, the hograost is the place to do it
    सत्यमेव जयते

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    Thanks for the update Sid, and well done to you, Jaq and Paul for sorting it

If you have to break a leg 100 miles from home, the hograost is the place to do it
    So true, if it happened on my East Midland ride out you'd have to fashion ya own splint and make your own way home

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Cool. As anyone who's binned it will know you have the "feck me what about the bike moment" at least once or twice.

Glad to see some decent people are about to help the fella

Following a new path Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    a few pics of the Army rescue!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Its not often I have a moan but I think it's bang out of order, Oblertone has put the bike on Ebay already with a buy it now of £100

This is despite the fact that he clearly said, in front of witnesses, £80 would be acceptable

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Its not often I have a moan but I think it's bang out of order, Oblertone has put the bike on Ebay already with a buy it now of £100

This is despite the fact that he clearly said, in front of witnesses, £80 would be acceptable

He's pushing his bloody luck a bit isn't he

£100 for a second hand Tenere?

सत्यमेव जयते

Relative numpty Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Excellent

Thanks for the update Sid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast