Raoul Thomas Moat in the 'Mirror'

Just heard on the news armed police are surrounding a house after a guy robbed a chip shop, ffs there must be a punch line in there somewhere:augie

They've probably gone to the wrong plaice......

Feck me!

He robbed the chippy in Seaton Delaval - it's about 400 yards from ma hoose... and 10 miles from Newcastle...

Wondered what the helicopters were for.

:hide

He's been seen in Rothbury.

Should be easier to catch him if he's still there.

:nenau

Feck me!

He robbed the chippy in Seaton Delaval - it's about 400 yards from ma hoose... and 10 miles from Newcastle...

Wondered what the helicopters were for.

Chris......DON'T VISIT THE OUTSIDE PRIVY :nono

:D

Apparently he's giving himself up after visiting the chippie coz he now found COD !! boom boom

Lass from the chippy was in the off-license. She looked un-ruffled, but was buying 2 bottles of wine and 40 tabs.....

:beerjug:

Fancy a run up to Rothbury, after tea....................nice evening for a rideout:eek:

I bet Aldy is running around his shop in Rothbury like Corporal Jones:D

Don't panic, don't panic:eek:

I bet Aldy is running around his shop in Rothbury like Corpral Jones:D

Don't panick, don't panic:eek:

Have a look on Google Earth - He's got the shop sand-bagged and quadrupled the price of shotgun cartidges.

:aidan

Rothbury

Mother in law's been stuck indoors all day, not cos of the road blocks but the no-fly zone..........broomstick's having the day off:augie

Newcastle come along way, its not that bad now and we embrace peoples and cultures of a diverse background and sexuality

Recently, the mayor of Newcastle has had to answer to allegations that Newcastle, as a city, was extremely homophobic, not true.

His statement said: "I can specifically state that Newcastle is not homophobic and does indeed have a large and thriving gay community. It's called Sunderland."

:D

Yip , Tuesday night is Gay night in Funderland and the town is heaving .... :eek

The music and atmosphere are great along with the the Pre Op Brigade who drink pints of ale and don't shave close enough ... :p

I could never understand why the residents of Newcastle hated and attacked the Gay population when they harm no body but themselves ... :nenau

Anyway , your loss , you've got all the Asians ................ :thumb2

Yip , Tuesday night is Gay night in Funderland and the town is heaving .... :eek

The music and atmosphere are great along with the the Pre Op Brigade who drink pints of ale and don't shave close enough ... :p

I could never understand why the residents of Newcastle hated and attacked the Gay population when they harm no body but themselves ... :nenau

Anyway , your loss , you've got all the Asians ................ :thumb2

That'll explain the abundance of gay venues, a.k.a "The Pink Triangle" and that "Transformations" shop then.

:nenau

Anyway, I don't think that feckers in Rothbury anymore. Armed Police were about on my shopping trip this morning.

Back
Top Bottom