Raoul Thomas Moat in the 'Mirror'

Just seen the news - Breaking News from Durham, Moat's just been seen around the castle...

funny really that they've not yet drafted in the SAS to flush him out... but then again there's probably nobody in Hereford cos they're all in Afganistan or working for private contractors in Iraq....:augie

is the world cup still on...? cos it shown much in't paper or on't telly...

Good point....:blast

I'm not in London at mo either....:eek:

does this mean I've become a marginal.....:blast

Seems he's smarter than the cops................perhaps Aldy has lent him his GS to make a getaway on ................ATTGATT - he'll have slipped the net in a Twat suit:augie

cops are offering 10 LARGE for info leading to his arrest, that's some big pile a bunce...

:augie

cocoa probably getting cold back at the station, about that sort of time...:augie

Now there is no such County as "Northumbria" - you can go to Northumberland. BBC reporters ......... rubbish.:(

Sorry to be pedantic but we have standards to maintain up here. :D

So why the **** Did THEY release him????

It would be against his human right not to and you couldn't have that, even at the expense of another's right to life.

I can batten down the hatches even:D

Don't think he'll bother you :comfort

james-gandolfini.jpg

you've got all the Asians ................ :thumb2

Oh shit.

I know one of the lads who got arrested for assisting Moat. The Pakistani one. I go to their shop almost daily:D

cops are offering 10 LARGE for info leading to his arrest, that's some big pile a bunce...

:augie

If Moat doesn't get caught by Friday that's a week without the reward being claimed so it goes up to £20K. It's a Raoul over.

Time for the SAS??

If the old bill are no closer to getting this bloke, why not send in the SAS? Still the tax payers hard earned being spent, and could do it on the QT whilst everyone sleeps soundly @ night :clap

there's only cleaners left at Hereford at mo....:augie not enough fulltimers in the country for a game of 5 aside....

I like the way the police has now spun the story saying he's a danger to the public, to stir'em up so he gets dobbed in...

Back
Top Bottom