Raoul Thomas Moat in the 'Mirror'

If the old bill are no closer to getting this bloke, why not send in the SAS? Still the tax payers hard earned being spent, and could do it on the QT whilst everyone sleeps soundly @ night :clap

Best keep it quiet if they did, It could turn the guy into some kind of odd hero, let the Old Bill deal with it, or dress a sneaky beaky up in plod cloths, shoot him dead.

Job done

I want to see these 20 armoured cars the PSoNI have loaned our boys... they'll prolly get half-inched before they get to NEHQ.

:D

The Police are now saying the the WIDER public could be targeted , does he mean fat peeps :confused:

Having watched the chief constable at a press conference, at least we can be sure they haven't spent any taxpayer's money on media presentation courses...

Today two coppers, having bought a couple sarnies, didn't want to sit in their car eating them as it was an obvious target. This is Gateshead. What a bunch of poofs.

Today two coppers, having bought a couple sarnies, didn't want to sit in their car eating them as it was an obvious target. This is Gateshead. What a bunch of poofs.

They'd be safe: Raoul probably thinks Tantobie is a small moon in the Alderan Sytem, Star Wars..if he can actually read or write.

:beerjug:

He doesn't look the most intelligent of blokes. Apparently he's still in Rothbury but I reckon he's in Mushroom getting mortal.

Best keep it quiet if they did, It could turn the guy into some kind of odd hero, let the Old Bill deal with it, or dress a sneaky beaky up in plod cloths, shoot him dead.

Job done

Defo - all nicely under the radar, then get the top old bill brass up there in front of the media gaggle & say it was done by SO19....goodnight :thumb2

People like this do not need to be admired, just extinguished asap.

Yip , i did hear that all chipies in Rothbury will remain closed untill further notice ...... :eek:

So there will be no little fishys on the little dishys untill the Moat comes in ....... :pullface

PRESS RELEASE! best seller in Rothbury Bakery this week -------- Sausage Raoul:augie

Having watched the chief constable at a press conference, at least we can be sure they haven't spent any taxpayer's money on media presentation courses...

Or hair do's

Best thread in ages !!:aidan

... I like the way the police has now spun the story saying he's a danger to the public, to stir'em up so he gets dobbed in...

... People like this do not need to be admired, just extinguished asap.
Exactly. I have a sneeky feeling the Police have just said that so that he gets turned in if he's being sheltered and doesn't get turned into some kind of popular "hero". The fact that when pressed the Police wouldn't say what made them say that certainly raised some eyebrows.

But in my book it's ok to lie if the end justifies the means and it saves someones life.

Northumbria police have just announced that they are doubling the bounty on the head of the gunman .....

it's a friday Raoul over

:hide

Paul Gascoigne, the former England international footballer, arrived in Rothbury on Friday night to offer his support to gunman Raoul Moat

nea wonder he shot him sell !!!!!:augie

Back
Top Bottom