Raoul Thomas Moat in the 'Mirror'

MacFarlane

Reaction score
Helichoppers buzzing around here this morning, so I may not go out yet, probably won't be at IKEA though buying strange chairs so I may be safe.

Reading the Mirror (I like it, alreet)

Crazed gun killer Raoul Moat wants to go out in a blaze of glory, it was claimed last night.

The sister of the girlfriend he critically wounded says the fugitive is too cowardly to take his own life.

And she believes he would prefer “death by cop” – being gunned down in a hail of bullets.

Kelly Stobbart, 27, spoke out as half-sister Samantha fought for life after being shot by ex-bouncer Moat. He also murdered Samantha’s new boyfriend and later blasted an unarmed PC as he sat in his patrol car.

Mum-of-two Kelly warned: “He’s a nutter and he’s definitely not going to give himself up. We are all terrified that he’s coming after us.” Kelly, who is in hiding, added: “He’s a coward and he hasn’t got the bottle to shoot himself. He’d want a stand off with the police, so they’ll either have to wound or kill him.

He wants to be known as a guy who went to prison because he shot a load of coppers or who died trying.”

Kelly said 22-year-old Samantha had been infatuated with Moat, 37. She added: “She thought he was the bees knees. Her problem was she couldn’t see beyond his muscles, rippling biceps, and six-pack.

“He’s all chest but he had a tiny waist and could fit into a pair of my size eight jeans. But he’s got a face like a horse chewing a wasp. You wouldn’t say that to his face though. He thinks he’s God’s gift but he’s the ugliest man I’ve seen.”

She'll be next on the list then, But apparently he's gone on the rampage, shooting a policeman because he thinks his girlfriend was having an affair with a copper.

Mind, If you're reading this mate, I heard she's been shagging Ant and Dec, Ashley Cole, Piers Morgan and James Corden too.

Mind, If you're reading this mate, I heard she's been shagging Ant and Dec, Ashley Cole, Piers Morgan and James Corden too.

Pillow talk was it. Think you should
:hide

Pillow talk was it. Think you should

''What an ugly prick, I could take him in a fight no bother!'' My real name is Mr J Burton and I live in Sunderland by the sea :p

I love the fact they're not playing the "something must've made him snap" line with the Cumbria shootings, they're all just going "Raoul Moat? Aye, he's a radio rental.

Mind my wifes cousin lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like :D

It's just been on the radio that the prison told police he was going to do ??????????

So why the **** Did THEY release him????

''What an ugly prick, I could take him in a fight no bother!'' My real name is Mr J Burton and I live in Sunderland by the sea :p

I love the fact they're not playing the "something must've made him snap" line with the Cumbria shootings, they're all just going "Raoul Moat? Aye, he's a radio rental.

Mind my wifes cousin lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like :D

She's just lost £50k off the price of her house:rolleyes:

Damn, I'm travelling with daughter and family up to Newcastle tomorrow to attend her graduation on Wednesady and I must say that this is worrying them somewhat. It's bad enough a Cockney having to go that far north but this is could make the trip interesting! Lets hope that he sees sense and gives himself up before more tragic events occur.

Size 8 waist.

Guess he's not one of us then.......

:D

Damn, I'm travelling with daughter and family up to Newcastle tomorrow to attend her graduation on Wednesady and I must say that this is worrying them somewhat. It's bad enough a Cockney having to go that far north but this is could make the trip interesting! Lets hope that he sees sense and gives himself up before more tragic events occur.

Just make sure your car is armour clad and you're tooled up:D

Nothing new for Newcastle................................:blast

Just make sure your car is armour clad and you're tooled up:D

Nothing new for Newcastle................................:blast

Newcastle come along way, its not that bad now and we embrace peoples and cultures of a diverse background and sexuality

Recently, the mayor of Newcastle has had to answer to allegations that Newcastle, as a city, was extremely homophobic, not true.

His statement said: "I can specifically state that Newcastle is not homophobic and does indeed have a large and thriving gay community. It's called Sunderland."

:D

I just left my families estate in North Kenton this morning only to be met by Armed Bobbies in the street doing a search for him !! could'nt believe it !! was nt this rough even when i was a kid

I've started a facebook rumour that John Terry's been shagging Raoul's burd :thumb2

I've started a facebook rumour that John Terry's been shagging Raoul's burd :thumb2

Can you not sign in as Mike Ashley and write on his wall

'Ye bald fat ginger count, I've been having unsavory shennigans your lass'

No doubt he'll be the same as David Beiber who was locked up in the North East for killing an unarmed police officer in Leeds in 2003.
As soon as he was faced with police with guns and not a truncheon he s**t himself and couldn't surrender quick enough before the nasty policemen hurt him.
Now we're keeping him in prison in this country because if he's sent back to the States he will be tried for another murder over there and if found guilty it's in a state that will execute him and apparently according to the Home Office that's just not cricket.

It's just been on the radio that the prison told police he was going to do ??? So why the **** Did THEY release him????
I suppose if you've done your time, the prison can't just keep you in because of what they think you're capable of. If we kept in every gobby git who threatened to kill everyone, we'd better start building bigger prisons.

Haven't they shot the fecker yet?
They have to find him first. :D

No doubt he'll be the same as David Beiber ... As soon as he was faced with police with guns and not a truncheon he s**t himself and couldn't surrender quick enough before the nasty policemen hurt him.
I reckon this one will be different. He is / was a body builder, so his image means a lot to him - possibly more than anything else. Somehow I reckon this one would like to go out with all guns blazing.

Just heard on the news armed police are surrounding a house after a guy robbed a chip shop, ffs there must be a punch line in there somewhere:augie

Back
Top Bottom