Thread: Fanum goes for a dab

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Fanum goes for a dab

here

dunno how you post it properly..
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)

No charge

Mega Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Can't see what the problem was. The water was only half way up them Ducks
    "HEY,GOO'N PLAY DOWN YER OWN END ! "

SLOW in FAST out

how the fook

did you do that Andy?
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad biker View Post
    did you do that Andy?
    When you are on youtube click the embed button, and then copy and paste the code it gives you straight on here.....

Simples
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    When you are on youtube click the embed button, and then copy and paste the code it gives you straight on here.....

Simples
    Oi Dan, this is technology we're feckin with here, nothing is simple for users

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Oi Dan, this is technology we're feckin with here, nothing is simple for users
    You're right - what I meant to say was:

It's a black art. You need many years of training and near ninja keyboard skills to complete the advanced embedami manoeuvre....
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Is it me or does Fanum have a kisan unit on his bike? Either that or is there a reason his indicators are going ape shit mental on the exit?

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    Is it me or does Fanum have a kisan unit on his bike? Either that or is there a reason his indicators are going ape shit mental on the exit?
    Yup - he does have a Kisan Signalminder fitted - t'was a feckin nightmare to sort out

They're great bits of electrical wizardry, as they're solid state, and you can light your bike up like a twinkling Christmas tree - but they seriously don't like water - DAMHIK!!

'Maybe I'm just simple - but can't we all just get along..........'

1989 Honda XRV750 RD04
    1990 Cagiva N90
    1996 Aprilia Moto 6.5
    2000 Honda XRV750RR RD07A
    2002 Honda XRV750 RD07A
    2016 Honda CRF1000L Tricolour

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post

Yup

Why it would be difficult to sort out I don't quite know, as it's just a plug-in OEM flasher relay replacement

If you can see flashing on the exit, it's just a camera effect....all led's do that on film (depending on FPS being used)

The lights on the back corners of the floatation tanks panniers, are the kissan vectralight led strips.....basically, the panniers are so big that if you're more than about 20 degrees off my centre line, you can't see the rear indicators, so the vectralights are visible all around.

Top bit of kit....programmable from the bars, you can run with indicators on at several brightness levels (or off, for MOT ) the indicators self-cancel (with a brake override), can be cancelled by pushing either the same button again or dabbing the opposite indicator button

They flash as indicators, show amber leds to the front and red to the back, and they glow double bright as brake lights......all in all, very effective

Because it plugs into the OEM flasher relay socket, it's in the fusebox under the seat, so unlikely to get wet in 'normal riding'

Not got a piccy of them that shows them very well i'm afraid, but you can see the led's on this one....in real life, they look a lot brighter

सत्यमेव जयते

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by BAKERMAN View Post
    SLOW in FAST out

So thats were I went wrong Went FAST IN FASTER OUT!