Tell me about the Moto Guzzi Griso

Bike shop in perth Sandy Bloy motorcycles have a V7 cafe,2010,0 miles. sort of mustard colour. 5295 they are needing for it.Don't know if thats a good deal or not:nenau

check their website if its any interest.

Well. Done the deed. :cool:

Attachments

• guzzi.jpg
    guzzi.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 438
How fast does it go Mister, pop a wheelie, go on Mister, make it do a burn out :blast

Know anyone who can service it?

Mate of mine of over 20 years is a mechanic/director at corsaitaliana a guzzi dealer ( they sold my bike new), 15 minutes from me - i'll pick his brains :D

Anyway, it's only done 2K miles so won't need servicing for a while.

Now where's my top box ...........

Far too butch for you Neil :blast

Nice one....Hope you enjoy...it is lovely.

OK, off topic, but is this some sort of twin position centre stand type thing? :confused:
looks like it could put the bike High/Low :nenau

attachment.php

Right....that's it, was stuck in here just about to open a beer and we all know how that'll end.............................. :blast

The sun's out, the sky is blue and it's Friday night - off out for a blast on the Guzz :roll

Ta ta........................

Andres

Can now do what i've always fancied doing.

Sling a waterproof bag on the back with a change of underpants, and go for a ride to the guzzi factory.

Ciao.

Centre stand

OK, off topic, but is this some sort of twin position centre stand type thing? :confused:
looks like it could put the bike High/Low :nenau

No, it just makes the bike easy to get onto the main stand, because of the snail cam action, unlike early R1200s, which are a total bitch to get onto the stand.

Myke

Sling a waterproof bag on the back with a change of underpants, and go for a ride to the guzzi factory.

Ciao.

Good for you!!

Don't forget to cut your toothbrush in half to save some weight :thumb

Must have been parked up a while theres a wee tree growing out the arse end

attachment.php

Ciao.
let us know when I fancie coming with ya :comfort

Back
Top Bottom