MOTOSCOT - does it again

Marks adventure

Through life
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Steve at MOTOSCOT just replaced my FD seal on my 1150GSA

Fantastic service and a wealth of information.:bow

Steve has new workshop facilities and they are great, you even get free tea or coffee.:beerjug:

I did question the bill though - i complained it was too cheap, he confirmed it was correct. If you want the BMW expertise but dont want to pay the BMW price, give Steve a call.

Cheers Steve:thumb2

You are very welcome Mark, see you at the next service :thumb

Steve

Motoscot .... helping ukGSers to boldly go where no tosser has been before

Had me going there, I thought I'd found a local non BMW spanner in Scotland.......,what sort of name is that for someone in Beds .:augie

And another...

Just had my 09 Adventure done by Steve as well. Still in warranty but I needed to be sure that the guy wielding the spanners actually knew what he was doing.

Great service, great GS chat, unique loan bike for the price of the petrol you use and as Mark said, a bill that you initially question, particularly if you've been used to dealer prices, because it just doesn't seem enough. (Although there's no need to put the prices up too much, Steve!)

I heartily recommend Motoscot, he's getting the wife's F650 next and that's got to be treated with kid gloves!

Steve serviced my K1200GT (pre current GS) I was really impressed, the price was excellent value and the bike never missed a beat durung almost 3k miles during a trip to Austria.

Great Service

Having read the thread went over to Steve's today and he has serviced the bike, a r1200gs and wow what a difference, its running like a dream and he even sorted out the iphone charger for me. cannot thank him enough for such a fantastic job. Greta service great price smashing bloke :beerjug:

Service

Thanks Steve glad you are happy with your bike

See you at the next service

Steve :thumb2

GS1150

Steve carryed out a full service on my GS1150 this morning, bike is now running a dream, what a difference it has made.

Mick

07 1200GS

Highly recommended - many thanks Steve - a very professional set-up and friendly, competent service.

Bike runs so much better now (as predicted!).

Thanks again.........see you soon.

Julian

Back
Top Bottom