Batimore Highway's Current Position

What is the journey time for bikes on the Baltimore/Southampton route. I am probably shipping out in April 2011 using HJ travel. What I want to so is to put the bike on the ship and then hike off to Heathrow, get a plane to the Big Apple and then hire a car and spend a few days travelling down the East coast to Baltimore but I don't want to miss the arrival and incur customs storage charges so I'm really trying to establish how long I've got - my guess is about 8 days ???

What is the journey time for bikes on the Baltimore/Southampton route. I am probably shipping out in April 2011 using HJ travel. What I want to so is to put the bike on the ship and then hike off to Heathrow, get a plane to the Big Apple and then hire a car and spend a few days travelling down the East coast to Baltimore but I don't want to miss the arrival and incur customs storage charges so I'm really trying to establish how long I've got - my guess is about 8 days ???

In reality, you need a minimum of 14 days each way. On the return trip, US customs need the bikes for 7 days before they will even load the bike:eek:

I'll give you a call tomorrow as I can do it a bit cheaper than HC:augie

Quick look-see at the tracking log....
The old tub is due in Sarfamton tomorrow at 22.00Hrs.
Dont you guys start gitting all excited now or you gonna mess your britches....yee-haaaaa.:hogroast

:moped::moped::moped:
Will i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
:hogroast
:likeit
:rob

So what's the plan?

guess the Sarge will let us know what/where/when the bikes can be collected. My foot is out of plaster but still not 100% sorted but I guess customs etc is going to take a while...

Neil

read your e-mails:augie

I will be delivering your bike to your house on Wednesday afternoon:thumb

Back
Top Bottom