So when does the 'professional' video arrive then?

no but I'm back, now it has to be done by friday cos I've got 2 other jobs which need to be done my monday.... which is where i've been since friday... does that make any sense...:blast

don't know if I around on sunday... I've got to have a look at the diary...

anyway I'm still working on it it's more and complex by the minute... to be honest it would simpler, to just go to the next hograost and expirience what a laugh it is and what it's like for real.....:blast

I've cut the plains ride footage together as a single block, thanks to the KTM lads who let me copy all their material and Tim's clip. The fords ride is a single block which we covered, main camping ground is a single block of people having fun and all that, the bands into blocks and in some time line order so it makes sense in the grand scheme. all the various activites.... and ....

and I've still got 6 hours of footage in total....:blast

Now I've just got to refine it down....to a concentrated version of just the best bits and fit that into 10 minutes or less.....

kin'ell... has anyone got some super strength neurofen....:eek:

1st August breakfast club, I'm working I think well trying to catch up if that's work I don't know.

nothing I think, I had to pay one of our bloke his over time, which steve is gonna help with. the post (edit) I'm giving as my contribution to Steves event and he did ask me as a fellow GSER.

the piece will end up on his Vimeo Channel and will be linked to the hograost facebook page and here I guess...

Actually if Steve wanted to I could leave the cut long, burn it to DVD and he could offer it for sale. I guess any profit could go to the gateway club. I've not considered it that far ahead, to be honest. All Steve wanted was a piece that showed people having a goodtime and a visual document of what the event was like.

right back to work....:blast

Cut Long?

do you mean a DVD of the Rushes? Sounds like you need to mark a few in and out points on the clips in the logging bin and start actually editing a sequence together. Even more so now you've mentioned paying people and money.

(right click in the project Bin, then click new sequence)

Only 2 unlocked audio tracks, Centre panned.

I've not thought about it at all...:blast if I'm brutally honest about it, all I was hoping to do is make a simple cut, less than ten minutes in length to show the essential bits of the event.

It was whatton.....:blast he did it....:augie

I'll speak with Steve about it... it's his gig after all... and he can make the decision on that....

How much will it cost?

Not sure theres a sale there is there, would folks want a DVD of an event always find that sort of DVD a bit of a con.

The idea for me was HISTORICAL only, also as a selling point to new coustomer, one of the great things about this year was the new faces of first timers and there feed back to me.

We need new faces great to see the old timers but the word SAMEY has been used.

Theres olny so many things you can do at a bike event, and I think the HOG RAOST has covered them.

Also its a family event so as you can imagine naked bike washing girls are out of the question.

Seriously any ideas I`m listening and will use, if they fit in.

THERE WILL BE NO TRADERS AT ALL NEXT YEAR, only MICHEALDEVER TYRES as they are a great asset to you guys, unless BMW or KTM want to take the event on and £5,000 would be the price, and theres no way I can see that happening some how.

I agree ...

That's a dissapointment. It's my opportunity to browse through the bling on Les' camping store :(

... and rarely find an opportunity not to spend something with Les :eek

Not sure theres a sale there is there :nenau

Personally I doubt it, But theres nowt so queer as folk.

Would folks want a DVD of a party :nenau

Only if it was very entertaining, naked toty and a bit of mindless violence might convince a few part with their hard earned. But this party doesn't have those aspects. Might be nice as an historical document to look back on in twenty or thirty years time, a bit like they're doing with old home movies now :)

Back
Top Bottom