Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So when does the 'professional' video arrive then?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I've not thought about it at all... if I'm brutally honest about it, all I was hoping to do is make a simple cut, less than ten minutes in length to show the essential bits of the event.

It was whatton..... he did it....

I'll speak with Steve about it... it's his gig after all... and he can make the decision on that....

Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    How much will it cost?
    Not sure theres a sale there is there, would folks want a DVD of an event always find that sort of DVD a bit of a con.

The idea for me was HISTORICAL only, also as a selling point to new coustomer, one of the great things about this year was the new faces of first timers and there feed back to me.

We need new faces great to see the old timers but the word SAMEY has been used.

Theres olny so many things you can do at a bike event, and I think the HOG RAOST has covered them.

Also its a family event so as you can imagine naked bike washing girls are out of the question.

Seriously any ideas I`m listening and will use, if they fit in.

THERE WILL BE NO TRADERS AT ALL NEXT YEAR, only MICHEALDEVER TYRES as they are a great asset to you guys, unless BMW or KTM want to take the event on and £5,000 would be the price, and theres no way I can see that happening some how.

Quote Originally Posted by BAKERMAN View Post
    THERE WILL BE NO TRADERS AT ALL NEXT YEAR, only MICHEALDEVER TYRES as they are a great asset to you guys,
    That's a dissapointment. It's my opportunity to browse through the bling on Les' camping store

Strawberry fields ... forever Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I agree ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    That's a dissapointment. It's my opportunity to browse through the bling on Les' camping store
    ... and rarely find an opportunity not to spend something with Les
    Paul

Deleted account W
    Not sure theres a sale there is there
    Personally I doubt it, But theres nowt so queer as folk.

Would folks want a DVD of a party
    Only if it was very entertaining, naked toty and a bit of mindless violence might convince a few part with their hard earned. But this party doesn't have those aspects. Might be nice as an historical document to look back on in twenty or thirty years time, a bit like they're doing with old home movies now

I should have said the reason NO LES is that hes on holiday 1-2-3 JULY 2011, he gave me a years notice, otherwise YES he is more than welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by oblertone View Post
    sorry as above OUT OF MY CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    Might be nice as an historical document to look back on in twenty or thirty years time, a bit like they're doing with old home movies now
    Totally agree.

THERE WILL BE NO TRADERS AT ALL NEXT YEAR, .
    I`m sure some will creep in there was only ment to be LES this year

Quote Originally Posted by oblertone View Post
    He's a bad man

I should have said the reason NO LES is that hes on holiday 1-2-3 JULY 2011, he gave me a years notice, otherwise YES he is more than welcome.
    Can't he just send the stall

I do apologise for the delay... and normal crap service will resume once I get back into the driving seat....

I've moved the project for one of the lads to finish. I can't speand any more time on it. I'm really pushed to the wall on another job, which we're now late on. I'm back onsite with another event... normally it's nice and quiet now, instead it's mental out here....

I've looked at it all again and it's two cuts

a shortened version for the web and a longer version for Steve and his family to look at. (historical document)

Can't he just send the stall
    We can take turns selling the bling on Les's behalf

Sitting in the sun, drinking beer, selling some fab kit....nice...........
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

leave the poor guy alone, hes working on an epic

Steve's approved the voice over, we've got a 60+ hour render started which is running on 4 machines. Once that's finished then I can get back to, choping the audio up, putting steve's audio with it. Then lay it on a dirty bed (of audio).... to hide what I've been doing which is making sense and sentences from words cut out of conversations....

All the pictures are in a loose order of sorts... put them together over the audio, then they'll just need tightening up and we're nearly done. I need to make a couple of slates to act as bumpers and trailers for the piece and render it out I guess...

The Whole of August has been crap round here, it's meant to be quiet I'm beening dragged from job to job.... I'm supposed to be in London setting up a whole load of RED gear... but I can't cos the kits not back yet.... We've had another camera smashed which I was hoping to sell.... it's shit being me...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast