Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So when does the 'professional' video arrive then?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'm never making another video ever.... well not till tomorrow anyway....

I would also like to thank everyone who handed me stuff, footage, files, found me people who filmed bits of the weekend, uploaded bits to my ftp. which I could use it's been a real jigsaw puzzle of pieces. So this has been a team effort of sorts, we've (so called professionals) let it down cos we've just been busy with corporate stuff for what seems like a life time.

I also have to thank Richard Bentley who did the 1st edit (worst job), Chris Maure who did the second edit (nearly the worst job), plus Steve Hyland who kindly did the voice over for nothing...

http://www.retailtherapy.tv/

please stop by his shop and buy some nice stuff.... for your loved ones for christmas....

Deleted account W
    "Steve Burbridge"

Nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    "Steve Burbridge"

Nice job
    shhhhhh...

That's weird, having been there the video gives quite a different perspective to the event. Everyone seems sober and responsible, there are no screaming kids dismantling straw bales and Bakes comes over as serene and totally unstressed.

Bloody amazing what the smart chaps with the cameras and editing kit can achieve, I'm well impressed by that. Just like really telly.

this is the "sunny" edit.... for nice people

there's the "dark" edit which is full of swearing, pissheads, some old boy covered in sick, mental dancing which would get a certain HP2 rider the sack from his responsible place of employment.... and loads of people shouting "tosser" at me....

and Mr. Bakerman himself who's boiling guiness in a plastic cup on the big fire some random reason...

Very good Karl

Im not sure if my shirt or my bald patch stands out most

The future's bright.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Nice one Carl

it wasn't me, I only produced it.

This mainly involved saying yup we'll do it, turning up, drinking beer and talking crap..

I'll pass it on to the guys who did the work

I'm now loading it back to Steve's vimeo page so he can link it to the website...

NIce Job

well done that man.10/10.

Stuff for sale:Al jesse panniers for a 1200 Air cooled.

What happend to the bit where Ken gets a slap?
    Any spelling mistakes, punctuation errors or missuse of capitals are intentional and are designed to wind up the doughnuts amongst us.

bad planning on my behalf, never considered a scrap being on the menu so I made no allowance for filming it....

mental note to self must expect the unexpected, more often... or get Steve to put cage fighting on the list of events in 2011....

Love it

The voice over has that ever so special quality that only a regional news program can have

Excellent
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    The voice over has that ever so special quality that only a regional news program can have
    he use to be the voice of County Sound 1094.7... please join the cue to collect your free auto graphed picture for only a fiver....

I wanted it to sound like a regional program....cos they got them down salisbury way...

anyway better than me farking doing it....

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-IQ View Post
    this is the "sunny" edit.... for nice people

there's the "dark" edit which is full of swearing, pissheads, some old boy covered in sick, mental dancing which would get a certain HP2 rider the sack from his responsible place of employment.... and loads of people shouting "tosser" at me....

and Mr. Bakerman himself who's boiling guiness in a plastic cup on the big fire some random reason...
    When's the Dark Edit out then????

2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast