I'm in,

+1 to my booking..

I've promised to rebuild Phil's stolen/torched R65 as a wedding present (figure if the poor guy must get married he deserves his bike rebuilt as compensation)... Never know I might even make it reliable.. hey did you know suffolk pigs can fly? :rolllaugh

Can you put me down for a tent space, sun shine and some advice :augie

Looking forward to getting there after all these missed opportunities; and providing I can get the bike fixed in time :D

Numbers so far:

1. Me - Crapaud
2. Ann - Pink Lady
3. Proff
4. Babs
5. Sumprat (our expert Chef for the breakfasts)
6. Peter
7. Martin - Crapaud Jnr
8. Chris
9. England-Kev
10. bubbles
11. Brassmonkey
12. Tarka (+ Glam & Megan?) Use of Wobblybox?
13. Devon
14. Flipfly
15. Kenny (in Proff's w/b or trailer)
16. Bill-H (w/b parking)
17. BigyellowGS
18. bustupbiker (bunkhouse)
19. MickDB1
20. pastyman (bunkhouse)
21. att (in snorers field :D)
22. shready
23. bakerlonglegs
24. bumpmuncher
25. Benjamin M
26. Belper Phil (room at Nigels)
27. Val. H (w/b parking)
28. Gill
29. Shep
30. nick.ct
31. jaber
32. John Roberts
33. PW Cymru (top bunk in bunkhouse cos he's only little:D)
34. JPR
35. Jayne
36. Arkwright2007
37. piebaps (in snorers field)
38. gas boy
39. Mike Wilkins (room at Nigels)
40. abrasion
41. stan
42. Mort (in snorers field, in next county:D)
43. how much (bunkhouse)
44. kavb
45. Roger Chatterton
46. oldenoughtoknowbetter
47. Rob Farmer (VIP status as he's fixing Pink Lady's R80/7)
48. pee pingtom :)
49. ELIMINATOR
50. pete.keys
51. Trippy
52. carinatauk
53. Syco? (definitely allowed after painting Pink Lady's bike and owning Camille).
54. Roy Salem (sorry nearly missed you as you replied in different thread).

Thats all for now folks. Not sure if my eldest Peter (No.6) or Proff's son Chris (No.8) can make it, so thats the provisional 50 places. Room for Tarka's partner Glam and Megan if they can make it.

Please ONLY reply if any of the above details are WRONG, ie if you now can't make it or have any special requirements.

I'll assume everyone wants the standard food arrangements unless you tell me otherwise. We already know who the weirdo veggies are (Kenny and Glambabe) but anyone else let us know.

The four places in bunkhouse are accounted for but we can squeeze a fifth bed in there if needed.

Plenty of room for all the wobblyboxes in sandschool and we should be able to arrange electric hook up for all of them.

Same format as last year but with added tee-shirts and possibly stickers. Also like the idea of a "bring & buy" table so will find a corner for that.

James Sherlock will be coming along on the Saturday night and can arrange to bring any parts required (I'll do separate thread nearer the time for advance orders).

Don't forget to bring your ALF balaclavas.:D

Can you let me know if anyone drops off the list please Sid I have talked with My Beloved and have a "Pass" to go If there's a place?

Happy to Help Make breakfasts if that gets me in LOL

Can you let me know if anyone drops off the list please Sid I have talked with My Beloved and have a "Pass" to go If there's a place?

Happy to Help Make breakfasts if that gets me in LOL

Let me think...

There might be a space for someone to do the job of cleaning the downstairs toilet. After 50 tossers have had a curry night it might need a bit of bleaching.:D:eek:

you may need to rethink

Let me think...

There might be a space for someone to do the job of cleaning the downstairs toilet. After 50 tossers have had a curry night it might need a bit of bleaching.:D:eek:

half that number here this weekend and i'm now waiting the delivery of a deapth charge to unblock the bog:D

Devastated to hear that Tarka won't now be able to grace us with his hi-viz presence.:( He will be greatly missed especially for the sidecar rides.

This means my Hymer wobblybox is now available for use if any other softie does not want to rough it in a tent. It has full size double bed at front and plenty of room inside with tv etc. Even has small bathroom with portaloo for the incontinent airhead owner.:D

Available first come, first served. No official charge for use but just chuck something in the money tin to go to this years charity.:)

I'd love the camper if its free, I struggle to get camping stuff on my bike.

But if there's someone coming from further away with the same problem or with a partner who wants it I'll take 2nd dibs.

Back
Top Bottom