I'm in,

hope to ride down this evening after work, wll confirm later if thats ok

thanks
hm

As per my thread in the airhead section.. I forgot until last sunday that it was mot time for the bitza (stupid really as I should have known it ran out about a week before the wee-kend as it was this ime last year I got it together and on the road for the first time)...

I sorted the issues I knew about (carb leak and indicators flashing too fast) but in my rush I didn't spot the leaking fork seal or adjustment needed to the head bearings.. so it failed at 5pm today... I ordered the parts from the garage and they should be there tomorrow afternoon (or maybe friday depending on if they got the order to their supplier in time) but even if they turn up tomorrow afternoon I don't think I can get it done and retested in time to make it... totally :censor: off at myself now!

Sid/Proff - I ordered a T shirt & mug but obviously I'll not be there to get them. I'll drop Sid a PM and we can organise for me to send you the money to cover these (as I dont want to make anyone out of pocket) and also a bit more towards the charrrrity.

I'm now going to sit in the corner wearing mh ALF gear and think about exactly what I have done :(

BUGGER..
Book it in for MOT at my local garage and ride it down, fix it and MOT Saturday morning It's all legal :thumb
PM me for details of my garage :thumb

OR being as we know of you and your bike, come down anyway, you ARE an airhead owner after all and we all can vouch for you.:thumb

EDIT !!!!
Just seen Sids response over the page :blast..
well great minds think alike :augie

Last edited:
Calm down old chap

For the last time

You'll do yourself a mischief. He's trying to wind you up and it looks like it's working. Think happy thoughts, you'll see camille tomorrow:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto boys n girls

We're ready. I recon Ross, camille and me will be there at about 8pm tomorrow. Save me a space in the shed for camille she's a garage queen at the mo so being left outside will kill her:D save me and Ross some curry cos we'll be hungry:thumb pretty please.
Sid do you have any spring compressors, big ones for doing the old girls shocks?
Oh well thats me for the night, Market tomorrow at 5am before heading to Stoke to get bertha then home to pack camille before collecting Rossi from school and we're on our way. Night all:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom