I'm in,

England-Kev

Reaction score
Right that is in next years diary, a not to be missed event in the Airhead calander.
It has been a year on year succsess, with great people and fantastic hosts. if you have not made this one yet, you have missed something special.:thumb2

Thank you for the support.:)

If anyone has any constructive suggestions for any improvements then I'd be glad to hear them.

I might copy Bakerman's idea of Dayglo Slaves and pass around a few black bin liners to help with the clear up before everyone leaves.

I need to put a bucket of sand for fag butts as I had to spend ages picking up fag ends from all over the place.:(

We might have to cap numbers next year as we want to keep it small and personal and not have it turn into a massive event. I think 50 is maximum we can cook breakfasts for!

Basic plans will stay the same. Honesty bar for food and drink. Weekend of top quality food and drink with a relaxed chilled atmosphere.

Good food,
Good company,
Good friends,
Talking bollox:D
Fixing Airheads.:)

Anything else?

Sid

Count me in please. :thumb2

That date is the weekend after Glambabe`s birthday so I may well bop down to the Wee-kend by myself.

But if she and Megan want to come again is there any chance of the wobbly box again please ??

I would like to put my name down :beerjug:

Yes please Mr Sid :thumb2
Promise I'll ride down next year

I'm in too:thumb

Subject to purchase of airhead:augie

All part of my grand plan;)

Right then.

This could be the first UKGSer event that sells out a year in advance!

All those who want wobbly box/ bunkhouse/ campsite have been noted.:)

We might set aside separate area for the heavy snorers (no names but ATT is in pole position:) ) in the quiet garden.

Sorry we have to limit numbers but there are a number of limiting factors that set the numbers at 50 max. Eg the breakfast cooking, the physical size of the workshop, the capacity of my sewerage treatment plant (there's only so much sh!t it can handle!) and most of all the need to keep it an intimate friendly event that we decided that 50 is a comfortable max.

Only true Airheaders can attend so make sure you have the right bike to be there.:D

We intend to have T-shirts and stickers next year.

The Airhead Liberation Front will reform.:D

Back
Top Bottom