Camping "do" November in Worcestershire. Anyone up for it?

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If i ran a camping do near Malvern in Worc's in November would anybody be interested in attending?

Have got the use of a lovely pub with a well kept sheltered campsite.Also has hard satnding for wobbleboxes and some electrical hookups.
Pub serves real ale and good "real" food.
24 hour use of pub toilets and recently refurbed shower room.

Want to know if there is enough interest before i commit, not for me but for the landlords who will also be stumping up for the band as well as getting enough beer in :beer:

Site is 10 minutes from malvern and only a few minutes from Worcester so plent of places to visit.

At present price is £6 per person per night but is very negociable depending on numbers.

So what do you think?

5 hardstandings officially but she can "sqeeze" in a few more. Said she can hook up to 9 if i remember correctly.
Hardstanding with leccy at present is £12.50 per night but i think i can negociate that a bit as well.

The pub is the marlbank inn at Welland.
I am still talking to the landlady about details at present.

Last edited:
Discomfort? Sure..for no extra cost I can wait till you're slumbering..then drive over your hovel...I mean tent...would that provide enough discomfort for you?:thumb

Bloody lightweights, I mean proper discomfort, the real kind with hip hop music and a petting zoo :pullface:pullface

Stewart

Bloody lightweights, I mean proper discomfort, the real kind with hip hop music and a petting zoo :pullface:pullface

Stewart

I'm sorry but "hip-hop" breaches the Geneva Convention...Hell it's the same league as expanding ammunition on civilians, bestaility..or being a truck-driver...inhumane..not just discomfort...

I'm sorry but "hip-hop" breaches the Geneva Convention...Hell it's the same league as expanding ammunition on civilians, bestaility..or being a truck-driver...inhumane..not just discomfort...

We are not sure if Att is coming :nenau

Stewart

Come on..it is a bike rally...middle-aged wobbly boxes starting to spoil everything ( with exception to Proff:D ) :rob

Have a caravan and camping weekend...then have a proper bike rally the following week:thumb2

Come on..it is a bike rally...middle-aged wobbly boxes starting to spoil everything ( with exception to Proff:D ) :rob

Have a caravan and camping weekend...then have a proper bike rally the following week:thumb2

And where will sir be kipping on this occasion?

I`m up for that subject to it not clashing with my shifts. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom