Broken GPS

obewan

OK not exactly 1200 related but the PS unit bork when I was out yesterday.

one of the elastic bands I used to keep the plastic wallet strapped to my leg failed. Still in the office today so will grab a couple of new 'lacky bands'.

This is a much cheaper GPS than some I have seen.

Why does no one make trousers with map inserts in the thigh like they have on pilots trousers????

Not that I'm a cheap skate!!

obewan said:
OK not exactly 1200 related but the PS unit bork when I ....

one of the elastic bands I used to keep the plastic wallet strapped to my leg failed. Still in the office today so will grab a couple of new 'lacky bands'.

Sorry, matey, but I really don't understand this posting at all. What's a PS unit?

Is this about some bedroom activity that went wrong? Did it also involve a loofah and a rubber duck?

:confused:

Greg

I know we'll be in trouble but

can you expand on the activity that involves a loofah and a rubber duck, in the bedroom.

I know the one about the batman suit, the wardrobe and leaps of faith (or was leaping at Faith???).

My earlier post should have said "GPS" and "broke". I should really check my typing more I know.

Anyway, I have now acquired the needed parts so the Obewan GPS will be back on the road (or more particularly the leg) ready for this weekends jaunt to Wales. Meeting up with folks in Newport (the one up by Fishguard, not near Cardiff) not sure where folks will want to go on Saturday but then back home on Sunday. Should be a good 1000 mile weekend. Which will be nice, as the first service is being done this Friday, so the bike will be able to stretch its legs a bit more this weekend. Although so far I have to say very impressed with the handling and the way it holds a line through bends.

Oh well back to the hum drum work TTFN

obewan said:
OK not exactly 1200 related but the PS unit bork when I was out yesterday.

This is a much cheaper GPS than some I have seen.

Why does no one make trousers with map inserts in the thigh like they have on pilots trousers????

Not that I'm a cheap skate!!

you mean like aerostitch do on the roadcrafters etc:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom