Off road ride

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can you please start expressing an interest guys in who would like to go on an offroad ride this year please.

Its usually very busy on the Saturday with walkers/horses etc so we will be trying to keep the groups as small as possible.

So far I have a leader for a novice ride and I will take the folk that have been before, you dont have to be an expert like me :augie just done a bit before.

I will also welcome any guys that are happy to lead a ride too.

Cheers

Gaz
:thumb2

Attachments

• mor1.jpg
    mor1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 467
I can ask Stan :D

Think i know what the reply will be though :bash :D

Spout has also expressed his interest in running an off road ride so that's more people that can be accommodated on the loverly(sic) lanes of Derbyshire:thumb:D
Easy ride will be easy to start and will then progress as the group does, there will be a tarmac alternative to every lane we do:thumb2

PS, how's it going with the FD Gaz?

Moonscape

Is that Venus in the picture?

Not with images like that Gaz, i'll stick with the bar thanks! :thumb2

I will take some out as well this year off road
I was going to offer a Friday afternoon / evening / easy as it can be tour for the early bird arrivals who want it maybe an after lunch start time
I will only be pony trecking on two wheels on the easy trails

May need to do a road ride Sat if there is enough interest - only 6 bike besides Gas Boy = Carl and myself, we expected more interest :confused:

I'm in! Don't have enough knowledge to lead a ride but quite happy to tail end any of the rides - even the novice ones.

Paul

Yes please, I'll be there for an off road again. I have Heidi K60's instead of Tourances this year. I don't know if there'll be any tread left on them by them though:)

If there's space I'll do a Friday pm as well but won't be there and ready until about 14:30hrs. A wee trek from Glasgow. If you're going to leave earlier no probs, I wouldn't want to delay other folks fun.

I'm also happy to be TEC but don't have the knowledge/skill to lead a ride.

Will there be excavators on Saturday? If so I'll bring a camera :toungincheek

Will there be excavators on Saturday?

ooops.jpg

:thumb

(Expect your GS to do something similar on Royches)

I'll definitely be up for a ride on Saturday and maybe Friday afternoon too.

I'll be happy doing a slowcoach/plodder run as it'll be my first time greenlaning my 1150 in a few years, but I may be foolish enough to sign up for an intermediate run if there is one.

I'd better get my backside in gear and fit my new Karoos...

Hi Guys,

Count me and SWMBO in for a Saturday ride - :thumb

Me - 950SE
SWMBO - Beta Alp 200

If needs be, i'm happy to lead a small group Friday evening (4.30) for a bigger bike friendly tails providing they are all running TKCs or similar- :eek:

Paul

I'm up for the inter ride on the Saturday please :thumb2

Happy to tail-end but not yet up to leading............I'll be on a pogo so no excuses for me :blast

Andres

Has anyone had any further thoughts about a ride on Friday? I'll probably have to work Friday morning and then travel up, so if I have a target time, it will make it a lot easier to draw a line and go.

I think i may well be up for a off road bimble, got some proper off road tyres on the dak now :D

Any idea of a start time on sat? can't camp fri night.

Has anyone had any further thoughts about a ride on Friday? I'll probably have to work Friday morning and then travel up, so if I have a target time, it will make it a lot easier to draw a line and go.

In the past Gaz has arranged an evening trail ride, if not I will be leaving the site around 16:30 for a few hours on the lanes.

Perfick - I may have to turn up and dump the panniers, but that sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom