Off road ride

Me and my mate (Both on 650 GS's) would love to have a go at a novice/inter offroad ride. Both of us have ridden motocross bikes on and off road but happy to just go offroad anywhere.

Am i meant to be PM'ing anone to get our names on the list?

Cheers
Steve

no need for pm's, just turn up in the car park at the right time for each ride.
times will be announced or posted on the notice board on friday night (except the fri afternoon ride which I guess will be posted here)
Usually meet 9:45 for a 10:00 start but I think we may stagger it this year with Skygod's ride setting of about 9.
Watch this space

Ok mate will be watching this space.!!

Also will we need offroad tyres? i have tourances at the moment?

Cheers
Steve

Thats about 13 folk that have said they want to go on a ride. If you dont want to commit until the day thats fine but please let us know if you`re maybe as this has a massive effect on how we organise the ride leaders and the routes.
:thumb2

If folk want a ride in the afternoon on the Friday then we have a few guides willing to take you. I will be happy to take a group about 2pm. Any later and I hardly think i will be worth it as most the lanes are a good 30 mins away.

Gaz
will be attending the weekend, not sure yet wether ill be doing the off road ride on the x challenge or attending on the 12gsa and doing a road ride, really depends on the weather:augie

If its dry you will be fine on the GSA.:)

Probably:D

Hi Guys, if your interested in a Friday evening ride i've started a thread here LINKY, regardless of the weather / numbers i'll be out for a good few hours on some big bike friendly lanes - :thumb

The easy off road will be suitable for all bikes even if on road tyres. Don't let that fool you into thinking it will be boring. We'll be taking in some of the best scenery in the Peaks and optional harder lanes will be available along the route for those who want them. Tarmac options for all lanes for people who want them as well.

Skygod is developing a new technique to open the gates on trails for the rideout

Ask him to show it yer :augie :D

Another pleasurable afternoon today thanks matey :thumb2

Gaz
will be attending the weekend, not sure yet wether ill be doing the off road ride on the x challenge or attending on the 12gsa and doing a road ride, really depends on the weather:augie

i did fine on the easy ride last year, on a dak with tourances, there was someone else on a 12 with panniers, he only fell off once. ou'll be fine

I however have swapped to tkc's in anticipation of mud :blast

Gaz
put me down for the hard ride on the x challenge please, missus has decided no camping for her due to weather so we will be in wobbly box:blast

Thats about 13 folk that have said they want to go on a ride. If you dont want to commit until the day thats fine but please let us know if you`re maybe as this has a massive effect on how we organise the ride leaders and the routes.
:thumb2

Gutted I can't join y'all this year, thats wot comes of having to get a damn job again :(

Have a ball & I'll look fwd to the pics eh :thumb2

I'll be there.....................happy to fit in with whichever ride, that the leaders have space for me:thumb2

would love to be out on the off road ride, but alas my hernia prevents me! which means I shall be mainly drinking, sleeping and eating.....what a shame!:D

Any recommendation for tyre pressures for an 1150 on knobblies? I'm just wondering whether to bring my hand pump or bung in the compressor.

Also, I think I'll work out which run I'm doing after I've returned from Pdiddy's ride on Friday evening. Somehow I think there'll be a fair difference in difficulty levels between Derbyshire and East Anglia :D

Well gutted, i cant make the weekend now as family problem.:(

Same as Pinkytiff, look forward to the pictures.:thumb2

Skygod and myself was to be setiing off at 1400 Friday afternoon with who ever required a longer afternoons trail riding = all levels catered for plus a stop for Chips or summat for yer tea/evening meal :thumb2

But hes gone to work for the day instead :augie

So if anyone wants it I will still be there at 1400 but if there are no takers for this offroad /trailride I will either take whoever wants a ROAD tour of
N Derbyshire and the Dams

Or tag along with the later Trailride at 1600hrs

Please make yerself known if yer can and want a tour

I will be the old fart on a black r80GS :rob
Mick :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom