Fishdash 5

Thanks to Boirche / Tom there's gonna be another FishDash before the days get too short :clap

Unfortunately we can't wait for Sheik Bin to return to these shores so this'll be a freelance operation but hopefully he'll bless it from afar ;)
I've had a wee look at the provisional route and reckon it'll be a gud 'un.

I'll 'bring' any one from the Dublin area that's interested. Meeting point will be the Texaco between The Coachmans & Airside, time to be advised closer to the day. If I've time between this and that I'll find youse a 'new' route up for a bit of variety, otherwise it'll have to be the old road north.

Right, who's up for it :bounce1

You will be ok as long as you face Killybegs when you cut the fish's throat...

Would love to have attended this run-but domestic commitments will prevent me from doing so:(

My Social Secretary...

Mrs Og,
informs me, we shall be in attendance. :D

Jockser,
keep me posted - i'm a bit hard of thinking at the mo... :blast

Mrs Og here
I did ask him what he meant "at the mo" Still waiting for an answer :augie

I am able to attend also.

Just let me know where to meet up:thumb2

off to cork on the holliers tomorrow (no bikes allowed )if i get back friday night i will do my best to make this

Just let me know where to meet up

The start will be at McChrystal's Texaco station at Jenkinstown, Co Louth at 11-30am.

Tea/coffee and breakfast rolls are available in the shop.

As usual, please have a full tank and an empty bladder ready for the off.

Jochen will be riding up from Dublin on his normal "interesting" run to the meeting point but for anyone else who isn't familiar with the start point here are some directions.

Come off the M1 motorway at Dundalk North and take the R173 for Carlingford and Greenore. The station is 3 miles (5km) along the road on your right.

fd5map.jpg

Garmin waypoint attached below.

Attachments

• FD5 Start.gdb
    163 bytes · Views: 29
Furrin currency

Will we need Sterling? :nenau

or is wee Daveys credit card paying for the Southern contingent? :D

Mrs Og here
I did ask him what he meant "at the mo" Still waiting for an answer :augie
:blast Some things don't change.....

omen said:
Just let me know where to meet up :thumb2
At the Texaco on the N1. Take the M1 as if you were going to the airport and at the last roundabout before you enter the airport precinct take the right (3rd exit) for Swords. Continue straight through next roundabout & keep going until you see a big Texaco station on your left (about a mile / kilometer & a half from airport roundabout). Grid ref is IO 17768 45186

Start time will be 09.15. That'll give us time to have a short stop to allow Brian & Marc to top up their nicotine :mmmm & still manage a cuppa at the real start ;)

Bohsfc said:
Count me in now that the bike is fixed :JB
:thumb2 See ya Saturday

PS: WeeDavey says he saved loads of money while he was away cos everything was so cheap.
Therefore I'm starving myself until Sat in order to make the most of his generosity :clap :bow :D

Back
Top Bottom