Not Long Now

Ronno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Only 4 weeks tonight until we me and Frau Ronno (and two gadgies from Skye) sail from Geordieshire

:bounce1

Just a wee reminder about who's staying where and when...

Zum Elefanten:

Rab
Johnny
Whatton/Beetle
Wully and Di
Andi and Tracey
Floyd and Fiona
AndyT/Flash

s'Froschl pub:

Grizzly and Joyce
Coolcarbon and Max
Garfield and Tara
Neil 23

Everyone is booked in for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (3/4/5.09.10) The exception to this are Johnny and Rab who're also booked in at the Elefanten on the Thursday

Here's the webpage for the festival. The translate facility isn't brilliant but you'll get an idea of what's on and the times.

Here

I'm surprised that the gallery doesn't feature any pics from our trip in 2008 :augie

Just Back!!

Hi folks,
Just got back today from an 18 day tour of Germany and the Czech Republic - and it's only 4 weeks to the next trip!! - I'm getting to auld for this:rob
We're crossing Newcastle to Ijmuiden on Thursday 2nd and return from Ijmuiden on Monday 6th - anybody else on these sailings? - I know Andy & Tracey are using the chunnel - but what aboot the rest?

Cheers................Grizzly:beerjug:

Hi folks,
Just got back today from an 18 day tour of Germany and the Czech Republic - and it's only 4 weeks to the next trip!! - I'm getting to auld for this:rob
We're crossing Newcastle to Ijmuiden on Thursday 2nd and return from Ijmuiden on Monday 6th - anybody else on these sailings? - I know Andy & Tracey are using the chunnel - but what aboot the rest?

Cheers................Grizzly:beerjug:

Hi George, I'm sure Tara and Garfield are on your return ferry on the Monday :thumb2

How was your trip to Germany and C/R?

Only a couple more sleeps until we set sail from Geordieshire

:bounce1

Just a wee reminder about who's staying where and when...

Zum Elefanten:

Rab
G.C.
Whatton/Beetle
Wully and Di
Andi and Tracey
Floyd and Fiona
AndyT/Flash

s'Froschl pub:

Grizzly and Joyce
Coolcarbon and Max
Garfield and Tara
Neil 23

Everyone is booked in for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (3/4/5.09.10) The exception to this are G.C. and Rab who're also booked in at the Elefanten on the Thursday and Andy T who's booked in at Gaestatte Roemerbad in the nearby village of Rheinzabern on Thursday

Can I suggest that the folk staying at s'Froschl exchange mobi numbers? The pub is closed for the duration of the festival and it may be that the first person to arrive will be given the room keys, although I don't know for sure. Better safe than sorry etc...

Breakfasts

Just a reminder about breakfasts for those staying at s'Froschl: they don't do them.

There's a bakers shop about 300 yards away, over the railway crossing and turn left. The shop has a few tables and sells coffee, filled rolls, croissants etc. It's open from about 06.30.

Guenter at Zum Elefanten has agreed to supply breakfasts for anyone not staying at his place. It'll be 5 or 6 Euros for this.

Just a reminder about breakfasts for those staying at s'Froschl: they don't do them.

There's a bakers shop about 300 yards away, over the railway crossing and turn left. The shop has a few tables and sells coffee, filled rolls, croissants etc. It's open from about 06.30.

Guenter at Zum Elefanten has agreed to supply breakfasts for anyone not staying at his place. It'll be 5 or 6 Euros for this.

did someone say pastry......:D

just like to say sorry to ronno that i cant make it :tears left the bike in last thursday to fix a battery draining problem only to be told it,s the abs modulator thats gone and it,s € 1400 for just the part, talk about a sickner :eek ,luck o, the irish :aidan me bollox. well hope ye all have a good time and dont drink to much liquids before ye go to bed, ronnie if i owe antin on the hotel let me know an i,ll sort it, have a great time lads and ride safe :beerjug:

Has the party started yet?

Attachments

• lederhosen.jpg
    lederhosen.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 228
Bike packed and ready for the off after I've had my tea :jager

What an absolutely brilliant weekend.

So I've heard. :D :jager

Back
Top Bottom