All those within 30 miles of Congleton........

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
.........or further if you like...

Fancy meeting up for a beer in Congleton area in July?

There is an OK pub with cheap but good grub ( shit that ryhmes ) whose name I can't remember ( will find out) in the Village of Rode Heath. Its by the canal and just off the A50 so its easy to find.

Les W, Phil P, Ace 59 , Bramble you up for it ? Anymore takers?
Flyer you're just down the road a bit!

Regular meet for the next few months whilst the weather is OK? How about a week night once a month?

Wednesday's are best for me happy to take suggestions!!!

Another possible venue could be a small pub in the tiny village of Barthomley just off JCT16 of M6 ( again cant remember the name, been "darn sarf" for 5yrs). Its a really beautiful spot next to the church and they used to get a few local bikers down on a Friday evening. All the shiny bikes parked in a line against the cemetery wall...........everybody outside having a beer with the locals admiring the bikes.

How about it?

Ian

Ian, the pub you are thinking of in Rhodeheath is the Broughton Arms & the other one is called the White Lion, which is well known as a bikers pub.
I think I saw a couple of you guys last Saturday evening. I asume that you were returning from your ride out to Wales. I was hoping to meet up with you all in congleton but work got in the way, but as the weather was bad I didn't mind too much.
As for meeting up I would like to but will not be able to commit at this stage as work can often get in the way.

Cheers Daz.

Ian,

yeah sond reasnoble, Broughton Arms at rode heath how about Wed 7th 7pm [nice an easy to remember], another good pub is the sun inn on the road up from scholar green to mow cop[ even better 'cos there is the humpback bridge over the canal where we can practice 60mph jumps in between courses of food]:D :D - I kid you not

Yep I'm up for a meet, can only make Monday night, as I'm working the others, as I'm of to the Hogg Roast that weekend.

Yo,I`m up for it too,am not back from Italy until 16th July,then am on a week of late shifts,but can do any night in the last week of July.Maybe some kind soul can post a final decision of location and time in the meantime?

I'm in

You can count me in too I can make any night of the week, (Are you on about the White Lion)

Regards Joe

count me in too

Ian

that's a good idea. I'm pretty stuck until the end of July because of work and holidays but I'll keep an eye on the site or e-mail me and we'll get together.

Do any of you have the red 1100GS I keep seeing in/near Leek? just wondered.

To all GSERS in sot. I finally get my gsa back on sat 17? july.
After this date i am available for all the fun of the fair.

let me know on :philpaw2003@yahoo.co.uk... or 07729852641.

later all.:beerjug:

GS meet

So what's happening, is this meeting on for Wednesday the 7th at 7 pm.......?

Joe

Re: GS meet

Joe said:
So what's happening, is this meeting on for Wednesday the 7th at 7 pm.......?

Joe

Looks like a meet slightly later in the month might be best for maximum attendance BUT Chris & Joe if you want to meet up on Wed 7th at 7pm at the Broughton Arms at Rode Heath that would be cool.

Any other takers????? PM me.....

Ian

Re: Re: GS meet

Rushy said:
Looks like a meet slightly later in the month might be best for maximum attendance BUT Chris & Joe if you want to meet up on Wed 7th at 7pm at the Broughton Arms at Rode Heath that would be cool.

Any other takers????? PM me.....

Ian

see ya wed the Ian et al:beerjug:

im in congleton a meet would be great but i work aprox 12 hrs a day so i cant count on making it , if it becomes a regular thing ill keep trying

Back
Top Bottom