Tell us your tyre mileages.

Conti Trail Attacks. 11,000 front 9,000 rear with plenty left on it... I had to change it early for a European trip.
Superb tyres :thumb

Mmm, only 5500 miles from both Conti Trail Attack rears on mine and 8500 from the front.

Mind you, my K1200S used to eat tyres in a couple of thousand miles :eek:

Hi All

Just changed replaced my Tourances front and rear, got just over 14.5k out off them :thumb2 and were still just legal as well. Over all quite impressed with them, and that did include a few laps off the Nurberg Ring :drool

Hi All

Just changed replaced my Tourances front and rear, got just over 14.5k out off them :thumb2 and were still just legal as well. Over all quite impressed with them, and that did include a few laps off the Nurberg Ring :drool

:eek: am I reading that right? 14.5k, from both of them? That's mighty impressive - what bikes that on mate?

I'm ready to change mine, front and back ready for spring, and I'm tempted by the Tourance XP's for my F800GS..

I seem to be bucking the trend here with my front wearing first?? EXP's, rear has done 7K and is fine, front same distance and it's going to need replacing soon. Centre is ok but the sides, specially the right, are getting quite thin.

Tourance EXP on R1200GSA

6000 on rear and it was goosed

10000 so far on the front, still legal but it'll need replacement at the 12000 service

Avon Distanzia

Avon Distanzia on my 1200 GSA,

Rear - 5700miles with 1.2mm tread left
Front - 5700miiles with 4mm tread left

I had these fitted in November last year and they was brill all through the snow, ice and wet roads. 104 Miles roughly per day, on both motorways and a/b roads.

Once the good weather came and the dryer roads, I have gone through about 3mm of tread on the rear since end of Jan, about 3500miles ago.

Good tyre but very soft compound, I knew they would not last very long come the warmer weather, but the grip was awesome in the snow and wet.

Just orderd some Dunlop TR91 to be fitted on Saturday, did want the Anakee 2's but 4 week back order. So TR91 it is, see how long these last.

Back
Top Bottom