Muffs, Gauchos and more 2010/11

Just done 200 Wet icy miles around Rutland/Leicestershire/fens and have to admit I'm no longer that hard as nails bastard I thought I was so just ordered these from you Val :).

PM'd / Ordered and Paypal'd for a set of muff's last night Val.

PM'd / Ordered and Paypal'd for a set of muff's last night Val.

????? Bit late aren't you. Still, maybe not. Saw my first GS on the road in 2013 a couple of days ago (if you were on the B2026 out of Edenbridge then your wheels might have been just your side of the white line, but your handlebars and panniers were definitely on our side and you scared the shit out of the car driver ahead of me),

Rode out of Eastbourne today, full winter kit inc shitebag and muffs. Passed 3 bikes with guys wearing jeans, jacket, ordinary shoes and gloves. I know they were probably only going a couple of miles through town, and I was heading home (to Sevenoaks), but I did feel a tad 'overdressed' :)

Sorry for the thread revival :) but no, not to late. Just seeing the light after nearly having my fingers fall off on the way back over the A66 last night :)

Sorry for the thread revival :) but no, not to late. Just seeing the light after nearly having my fingers fall off on the way back over the A66 last night :)

Well I doubt you will be disappointed. Couldn't keep my heated grips on (low) for more than 5 mins before my fingers (3 Season Rukka Gloves) were burning.

Hope it stays cold enough for long enough to experience the difference

New batch in this week

Well, for those that are still in need. I'm expecting a new batch of Muffs on Tuesday. Only eight in the box and two are already spoken for :thumb2

Val.

Back
Top Bottom